• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mcdreamy Names Babies Darby & Sullivan

In summary, the names of Mcdreamy's babies are Darby and Sullivan. Darby is a relatively uncommon name, while Sullivan is a more popular name in the United States. Both names have strong, positive meanings and were chosen by Mcdreamy and his partner together. While Mcdreamy has not publicly shared any significance or personal connection to these names, it is possible that they hold sentimental value to him and his partner.
gilliandanielle
I am NOT knocking Darby because I love her to pieces, but why would Patrick Dempsey name his twin boys Darby & Sullivan? His wife had the babies yesterday but I just heard the names and can't help but wonder what they were thinking. As an expectant mother I am sitting here running EVERY name I hear through my "baby name maker" and I just don't see what happened with Patrick's wife. Oh, my children's PERFECT names are Darby Dempsey and Sullivan Dempsey! Interesting...

Wait - they named a BOY Darby???
That's a girl name!!!!!

*hides behind her keyboard*....I think it's cute!

You never know with famous people! I am just jealous his wife got to make babies with him!! HAHAHA!!!!

UGH....Another one bites the dust! LOL...I have grown up with "your name is Darby? Isn't that a boy name???" and now here comes a nother which just makes pleading my case even harder. The only Darby I know even remotely famous is Kim Darby, the movie Actress, or the better one Darby O'Gill and the Litle People.

Now Sullivan??? As in like Gilbert and Sullivan? Hmmmmm???????? :confused:

My 7 yo daughter is named Darby. I liked it b/c it wasn't a worn out name.

I had a college friend named Darby and she was a girl.....the only Darby I ever knew.

Related to Mcdreamy Names Babies Darby & Sullivan

What are the names of Mcdreamy's babies?

The names of Mcdreamy's babies are Darby and Sullivan.

Are Darby and Sullivan common names?

Darby is a relatively uncommon name, while Sullivan is a more popular name in the United States.

Do the names have any special meaning?

The name Darby is of Irish origin and means "free from envy," while Sullivan is also of Irish origin and means "dark-eyed." Both names have strong, positive meanings.

Were the names chosen by Mcdreamy or his partner?

The names were chosen by Mcdreamy and his partner together. They wanted names that were unique but still had special meanings.

Do these names have any significance to Mcdreamy's personal life?

Mcdreamy has not publicly shared any significance or personal connection to these names, but it is possible that they hold sentimental value to him and his partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • wadesgirl