• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mccain Beats Puppies and Then Eats Them for Dinner

In summary, the person makes a joke, some people don't find the joke funny and the person apologizes.
Jessamary
Oh yes. You can find articles about this.

:rolleyes:

Too Funny!

If only they realized. If you want to convince independents and liberals, your site of choice probably should be something other than Right-to-life.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vineagar.

Ok, once again this was really ridiculous and uncalled for and would make me not value your opinion. It shows a lot of immaturity.

It's a joke, Janet. Come on. We're taking ourselves a little too seriously. This is CS, not Meet the Press!

Jessamary said:
It's a joke, Janet. Come on. We're taking ourselves a little too seriously. This is CS, not Meet the Press!

I got the joke fine, what I didn't like was the comment after and the comments on the other thread.

I can joke just as much if not more than anyone here...ask the veterans here. I have almost a 2 year record on this forum.

On the other thread, I was trying to say that the MSM is everywhere. Even you say you don't like it, it still has a place. That's all. I have not commented on the issue itself.

Do I need to step in and play the mother role now? Please please please?? LOL

Poor taste never amounts to anything.. but that.. poor taste. I need not say more..

Again, it was supposed to be a joke. I did not mean to offend anyone.
In case you all didn't know, McCain does not beat puppies nor eat them for dinner.
You know, I have my feelings hurt like anyone else. I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

I once had a girl tell me that her doctor was real nice but she was Hindu and so she felt sorry for her. I asked why? She said because she doesn't know that her god is wrong and that she is going to hell. My reply: What makes you think that your religion is the right one. Moral of the story: Opinions like religion are very subjective, each is entitled to their own but it doesn't make anyone else's opinion/religion any less correct. Keep an open mind you never know what you may discover.I got a good laugh at this thread, thanks Jessica for lightening up the forum a bit...

Related to Mccain Beats Puppies and Then Eats Them for Dinner

1. What is the story behind "McCain Beats Puppies and Then Eats Them for Dinner"?

There is no truth to this rumor. It is a completely fabricated and outrageous claim.

2. Is there any evidence to support the claim that "McCain Beats Puppies and Then Eats Them for Dinner"?

No, there is no evidence to support this claim. It is simply a false and malicious rumor.

3. Why would someone start such a rumor about McCain?

There could be many reasons for starting such a rumor, but ultimately it is irresponsible and harmful to spread false information about anyone.

4. How can I help to stop the spread of this rumor?

You can help by not sharing or engaging with this rumor and by educating others about the importance of fact-checking and not spreading false information.

5. Is Pampered Chef affiliated with this rumor about "McCain Beats Puppies and Then Eats Them for Dinner"?

No, Pampered Chef is not affiliated with this rumor in any way. We do not condone or support the spreading of false information or harmful rumors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies