• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May-July Flyer: One Page Design Inspiration and Tips

In summary, the May, June, July flyer features a variety of products including outdoor grilling tools, summer cookware, and kitchen gadgets perfect for making refreshing drinks and desserts. The flyer is typically valid for three months, from May 1st to July 31st, but some products may have limited availability. There are often special offers and promotions in the flyer, and customers can order online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosting a party based on the flyer is a great way to earn free and discounted products.
aksusan
Curious if anyone has one done yet, with all months on the same page?

thanks! :)

I got this off of here yesterday, I hope this helps!:)

Attachments

• May-July specials.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 538
Thank you! That's great. :)

Here is one I posted on another thread for May-August. Linda

Attachments

• May-August 08 specials.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 601
these are great thank you !!

Related to May-July Flyer: One Page Design Inspiration and Tips

What are the featured products in the May, June, July flyer?

The featured products for the May, June, July flyer vary depending on the month. However, some products that are typically featured during this time include outdoor grilling tools, summer cookware, and kitchen gadgets perfect for making refreshing drinks and desserts.

How long is the May, June, July flyer valid?

The May, June, July flyer is typically valid for three months, from May 1st to July 31st. However, certain products may have limited availability and may sell out before the end of the flyer period.

Are there any special offers or promotions in the May, June, July flyer?

Yes, the May, June, July flyer often features special offers and promotions, such as discounts, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals. Keep an eye out for these offers and take advantage of them while they last!

Can I order from the May, June, July flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the May, June, July flyer online through our website. Simply browse the flyer products, add them to your cart, and complete the checkout process. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Can I host a party based on the May, June, July flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a party based on the May, June, July flyer is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and share the latest products and recipes with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookin123
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sushimommy
  • kam