• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June/July 2 Month Flyer 2011 | Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the "2 Month Flyer June/July" promotion from Pampered Chef offers discounted prices on popular products for the months of June and July. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and there are no restrictions on the products included. However, the promotion is only available while supplies last and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. It is available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, but products and prices may vary slightly by country.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2 month flyer with June/July 2011 for those that use this one!

Thanks!

Attachments

• JunJul2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 495
Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you! Just what I need. When you get a sec, can you do a July/Aug one?

Becca_in_MD said:
Thank you! Just what I need. When you get a sec, can you do a July/Aug one?

Probably won't get to anything with August until atleast next week - sorry! :(

With the May recruiting - had quite a few to create this week and I am going to take a breather. :)

Last edited:
August was on there on May 2 --- but not in the promotional grid....but in the summer marketing guide. Unfortunately they aren't separated -- so if you are better (obviously I'm not) with the computer - hopefully you can separate the guest and host pdfs.

Attachments

• August Host and Guest Special.pdf
    328.3 KB · Views: 647
  • AUGUST HOST BONUS Cookware!.pdf
    328.3 KB · Views: 521
  • August Host Bonus.pdf
    127.4 KB · Views: 425
kam said:
Probably won't get to anything with August until atleast next week - sorry! :(

With the May recruiting - had quite a few to create this week and I am going to take a breather. :)

No rush!!! You know I'm grateful for whatever you do. I use the June/July this month and will use the July/Aug. in June. I send them to my current hosts to let them know what specials they're eligible for when their friends book. I also hand them out at shows to people who are thinking about hosting.

What is the "2 Month Flyer June/July" promotion?

The "2 Month Flyer June/July" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs for the months of June and July. It features a selection of popular products at discounted prices.

How do I access the "2 Month Flyer June/July"?

The "2 Month Flyer June/July" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Simply click on the flyer to view the products and their discounted prices.

Are there any restrictions on the products included in the "2 Month Flyer June/July"?

No, there are no restrictions on the products included in the "2 Month Flyer June/July". However, please note that this promotion is only available while supplies last.

Can I combine the "2 Month Flyer June/July" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the "2 Month Flyer June/July" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The discounted prices are only available for the specific products listed in the flyer.

Is the "2 Month Flyer June/July" available in all countries?

The "2 Month Flyer June/July" promotion is available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. However, the products and prices may vary slightly depending on your country of residence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam