• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August/September 2011 Specials: Check Out Our 2 Month Flyer!

In summary, the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef for the months of August and September. It is valid for the entire months of August and September and features special deals and new products for customers to take advantage of. You can use your consultant discount on any items featured in the flyer, but some exclusions may apply. Multiple orders can be placed to take advantage of the deals, but shipping and handling fees will apply to each order. In most cases, the deals from the flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but it is recommended to check the terms and conditions of each promotion.
kam
Staff member
Here is a 2 month flyer with August / September 2011 specials.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AugSep2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 747
Big thank you!

Thank you!!!

Thank you Kam for the fabulous flyers you do! I don't have the patience to make flyers, so having yours available is the BEST!

Thanks so very much for doing these. I am so computer illiterate that there is no way I could do these myself, and I appreciate the time and energy you put into doing these for us!! :)

Just what I needed - you are the best! :)

1. What is the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer"?

The "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef for the months of August and September. It features special deals and new products for customers to take advantage of.

2. How long is the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer" valid for?

The "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer" is valid for the entire months of August and September.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items featured in the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer"?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on any items featured in the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer". However, please note that some exclusions may apply.

4. Can I place multiple orders to take advantage of the deals in the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer"?

Yes, you can place multiple orders to take advantage of the deals in the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer". However, shipping and handling fees will apply to each order.

5. Can I combine deals from the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, you cannot combine deals from the "Aug/Sept 2 Month Flyer" with other promotions or discounts. However, please check the terms and conditions of each promotion to confirm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies