• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Your Guest List: Tips for Sending Invitations - Director's Insights

M
Mel5497
I haven't yet ventured into mailing the invitations, but I found this buried in my old email files this morning and thought I'd share it. I don't know how recent this is or who the author is (other than a director in, maybe, Texas?)

Attachments

• Maximizing the Hosts Guest List.doc
    675.5 KB · Views: 283
  • Maximizing the Hosts Guest List.doc
    675.5 KB · Views: 240
Robin House is in North Carolina.

on the invitation, it looked like Kimberly Kriel from Tyler TX was the consultant info...................

this is an amazing, concise explanation, Kris! We should all try it (if not already doing this!)

Related to Maximizing Your Guest List: Tips for Sending Invitations - Director's Insights

1. How far in advance should I send out invitations?

The ideal timing for sending invitations depends on the type of event and your guests' schedules. For formal events like weddings, it is recommended to send out invitations 6-8 weeks in advance. For more casual events, 3-4 weeks in advance should be sufficient.

2. Should I include RSVP information on the invitation?

Yes, it is important to include RSVP information on your invitations. This allows you to get an accurate headcount for the event and make any necessary arrangements. You can include an RSVP card, a phone number or email address for guests to respond, or provide a deadline for RSVPs.

3. How can I ensure my invitations reach all of my guests?

When compiling your guest list, make sure to double check for any missing or incorrect contact information. You can also consider using online invitation services or social media to reach out to guests if you have their information. Lastly, make sure to send out invitations early enough to allow time for any returned mail or issues with delivery.

4. Can I send electronic invitations instead of physical ones?

In today's digital age, electronic invitations are becoming more common and can be a great option for certain types of events. However, keep in mind that some guests may prefer a physical invitation or may not regularly check their email. It is best to use electronic invitations for more casual events or as a follow-up to a physical invitation.

5. Is it appropriate to include a plus one option on the invitation?

It is generally acceptable to include a plus one option on invitations, especially for formal events. However, make sure to specify if the plus one is for a specific person or if your guest can bring anyone they choose. Additionally, consider the size and budget of your event when deciding how many plus ones to allow per guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • aPamperedBride