• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your $50 Fair Booth Reimbursement

In summary, the expert recommends getting retakes on Tristan's school picture, but recommends doing so if it is free or very inexpensive. They also recommend going to a private photographer if you want a framed picture.
DebPC
Staff member
How many times a year do you use your $50 fair booth reimbursement?I use mine about 4-5.

I wish I used mine that much. I am getting ready to send it my first one. I just never remember to do it.

I try to use mine every month. I'm in charge of the PC booth at a local Farmers Market and I staff it with lots of different people. What I have done is to build up an email list with consultants and, especially, other local directors. When I come across something, I send out the email and get people for the event. Right now I am doing a Job Fair and I just got an email about another Farmers Market and a Holiday Boutique....don't know who referred me to them, but I'll take it!

Sending it in is a different thing....since I do staff booths with other directors, it is a good motivation to stay on top of it!

I would like your opinion on my son Tristan. Should I get retakes on his school picture. Thanks for the advice!!!

Attachments

• tristan.jpg
    tristan.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 193
Stacie said:
I would like your opinion on my son Tristan. Should I get retakes on his school picture. Thanks for the advice!!!

In my honest opinion, he's a cute kid, but needs to work on that smile :)

But don't stress it, he's got many more school photo opportunities in the future. If you want a photo to frame goto a private photographer.

Oh waht a cutie!!! It just looks like he was maybe a little nervous. If retakes are free or very inexpensive why not go for it.

I think the pic looks good for a school pic. You usually don't see one that is that wonderful or at least not around here, ha!

Well I decided to leave it. They do spring pictures around here as well. It is not like his eyes are closed, so we decided to keep it. Thanks for the replys!!

I like the picture. He'll remember to smile next time. At least he's wearing a nice shirt. I didn't realize it was picture day for my younger son, 10 years old. He wor a T-shirt with words on it. Yuck, and I bought them. I think I may go for re-takes. We haven't gotten them back yet.

JAE said:
I like the picture. He'll remember to smile next time. At least he's wearing a nice shirt. I didn't realize it was picture day for my younger son, 10 years old. He wor a T-shirt with words on it. Yuck, and I bought them. I think I may go for re-takes. We haven't gotten them back yet.

I did the same thing! DS (11) wore jsut a regular old shirt and didn't put gel in his hair. Not that he looked "bad" but definately NOT school picture day quality! They are the ones that go in the yearbook but I didn't buy them since I forgot and you have to order when they take them!

I personally wouldn't do the retakes - I have some doozie of pictures when I was a kid - but as my mom always says - that's what you looked like. My two sons have taken to smiling with no teeth showing (no matter how much I try) - yet it's the age and they are still cute and how they were at the time. My daughter acts like a model and very much poses herself so I knew she'd have a big toothy grin. If they had their eyes shut or hair looked crazy then I'd consider retakes - just my opinion!

I'm sending in my first booth reimbursement form. I thought I read somewhere that I could fax it in. If so, does anyone know the number? I have the form, the original contract I signed and my cancelled check. That's all I need to send, right?

I found the form in the Director Policy section of the downloads, but they aren't very specific about how to actually submit it. :confused:

Fax # is 630-261-8586

I use mine as often as I can. I've done it for April, August, and November this year.

Related to Maximizing Your $50 Fair Booth Reimbursement

What is the $50 fair booth reimbursement?

The $50 fair booth reimbursement is a program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who participate in local fairs and events. It allows consultants to recoup up to $50 of their expenses for booth fees and supplies.

How do I qualify for the $50 fair booth reimbursement?

To qualify for the reimbursement, you must be a current active consultant with Pampered Chef and participate in a local fair or event. You must also submit a completed reimbursement form with receipts for your expenses.

What expenses are covered by the $50 fair booth reimbursement?

The $50 fair booth reimbursement covers booth fees, table rental fees, and supplies such as tablecloths, banners, and display materials. It does not cover food or travel expenses.

How many times can I receive the $50 fair booth reimbursement?

The $50 fair booth reimbursement can be received once per calendar year per consultant. If you participate in multiple fairs or events in a year, you can only receive the reimbursement for one of them.

How do I submit my reimbursement form and receipts?

You can submit your reimbursement form and receipts through your Virtual Office or by mail. If submitting through your Virtual Office, you will need to scan or take a clear photo of your receipts and upload them with your form. If mailing, be sure to make copies of your receipts for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies