• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Sharing a Booth at the Chowan County Fair for 5 Days?

In summary, Stacy is looking for consultants to share a booth at the Chowan County Fair. She is looking for a weekday and Saturday consultant and is willing to drive to get a consultant.
stacywhitlow
I am setting up a booth at the Chowan County Fair the end of Sept. I am looking for consultants interested in sharing a spot. The fair is 5 days. Please let me know asap so we can go over details.

Thanks!

Where is Chowan County in reference to Raleigh?

It is about 45 minutes south of me and you are about 2 hours south of me. I have not been before or had a booth there before. It gets 15,000-20,000 visitors that have to walk past the vendors to get in. I thought it would be a great opportunity to get some leads. I do have 1 consultant helping me weekdays and 2 for Saturday. I would like to have about 3 more if possible to help with cost of booth. You can check mapquest for more detail directions and time to see if you would like to come. It is in Edenton, NC.

Thanks for the name of the town. That helps. Well, it's over 3 hours for me so that's a bit far and none of my consultant's are in that area.

My TX team's hospitality director has consultants on the east end of NC. I will pass this information on to her and see if any of them want to participate.

You're a bit over an hour from me but I have a prior committment for the end of Sept... shoot! I've been wanting to do a fair. I hope it all goes well.

My director friend in TX just got back to me and said that her team would not be able to participate - she sited distance and interest.

Stacy, what days in September? I have a prior commitment on the 30th, and am about 2 hours from Edenton. If I could do one whole day, it might be worth the drive-let me know!

chefmeg said:
Stacy, what days in September? I have a prior commitment on the 30th, and am about 2 hours from Edenton. If I could do one whole day, it might be worth the drive-let me know!

Sept. 25 (Tues) - Sept 29 (Sat)

Tues - Fri = 4:00p-9:30p
Sat = 1:00p-10:00p

I really need someone on the weekdays. I do have 2 others for Sat. but could use at least 1 more. Please let me know & I will get with you about the details. Thanks!

quiverfull7 said:
You're a bit over an hour from me but I have a prior committment for the end of Sept... shoot! I've been wanting to do a fair. I hope it all goes well.

The dates are the 25th - 29th. Let me know if one of those days will work for you. Thanks!

gonna have to pass on this one-just can't find the silver lining in driving 2+ hours and then if I get bookings, they would be from that area as well...so maybe someone that lives closer can benefit instead! Good luck!

Related to Interested in Sharing a Booth at the Chowan County Fair for 5 Days?

1. What is a Ne Nc Cheffer?

A Ne Nc Cheffer is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to independent consultants who sell our products and host cooking parties.

2. How can I find a Ne Nc Cheffer near me?

To find a Ne Nc Cheffer near you, you can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and we will provide a list of nearby consultants.

3. Can I become a Ne Nc Cheffer?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Ne Nc Cheffer. You can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information.

4. Do Ne Nc Cheffers only sell Pampered Chef products?

While our Ne Nc Cheffers primarily sell Pampered Chef products, they may also offer other products or services at their cooking parties.

5. Are there any benefits to hosting a party with a Ne Nc Cheffer?

Absolutely! Our Ne Nc Cheffers offer exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party with them. You will also have the opportunity to try out our products and receive cooking tips and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies