• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Tips for Posting on Craigslist and Getting Responses

In summary, To post on Craigslist, go to the website and click on the "post to classifieds" button. Choose the appropriate category for your item, and then fill in the necessary information, such as title, price, description, and location. You can also add photos to your post. Once you have reviewed and confirmed your post, click on the "publish" button. Posting on Craigslist is free for most categories, with a few exceptions. Posts typically last for 7-45 days and can be edited or deleted at any time. To make your post stand out, consider including photos, a catchy title, and promoting it for a small fee.
DitzyChef
Hey, I was thinking about posting on craigslist but I'm not sure how successful this would be. Has anyone tried it? And if you had what were the responses?

Thanks!

We can not post on Criag's list or other online places like eBay. Chek the policy guide and your agreement for details on that.

I did it once. Luckily, another consultant was nice to me and e-mailed me to let me know it was a no-no instead of turning me in. I re-vamped the ad to remove any direct references to PC. All I got was spam... Not worth it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Yeah. definitely go and read the Consultant Policies. Everything is clearly outlined. A definite must for any new consultant. (-:

I used to work for another company as a independent contractor (I set up the speed dating events locally). They encouraged us to post on CL. I never got anything from it other than a waste of my time and a lot of spam, and a few sickos.

Craigs list is very specific in there guidelines as to network marketing companies banned in every way, shape and form. Besides the fact that I doubt if PC allows it, craigs list will pull any ad down that mentions an opportunity or direct sales brand. You could however sell an item such as a baking stone, or a food chopper or a roasting pan. No brands listed but a picture works too. If you have a blog CL is a great way to get incoming links and traffic although it is a bit of a pain as they only run them a week - 10 days so you need to go in and relist.

Related to Maximizing Success: Tips for Posting on Craigslist and Getting Responses

1. How do I post on Craigslist?

To post on Craigslist, go to the website and click on the "post to classifieds" button. Choose the appropriate category for your item, and then fill in the necessary information, such as title, price, description, and location. You can also add photos to your post. Once you have reviewed and confirmed your post, click on the "publish" button.

2. Is posting on Craigslist free?

Yes, posting on Craigslist is free for most categories. However, there are a few categories that require a small fee, such as job postings in certain cities and brokered apartment rentals.

3. How long does a Craigslist post last?

A Craigslist post typically lasts for 7-45 days, depending on the category and location. After this time, the post will expire and you will need to repost it if you want it to remain active.

4. Can I edit or delete my Craigslist post?

Yes, you can edit or delete your Craigslist post at any time. Simply go to the post and click on the "edit" or "delete" button. Keep in mind that once a post is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

5. How can I make my Craigslist post stand out?

To make your Craigslist post stand out, you can include clear and attractive photos, a catchy title, and a detailed description. You can also consider promoting your post for a small fee, which will place it at the top of search results and increase its visibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cloudyade
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • txtrina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies