• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: How to Host a Successful Mystery Host Show - Tips and Tricks

In summary, hosting a Mystery Host show is a great way to increase orders and sales. To do this, you should contact your guests and promote the rewards, set a deadline, keep track of orders, and announce the winner at the end of the show. Good luck and happy selling!
kisrae
Gold Member
I got the idea from here and friend on doing a Mystery Host show. I love the idea, but know the orders are coming in and I'm not sure what to do next. Since some of the host are bringing in extra orders.
HELP!
I think I can figure it out, I just want your input.

Thanks

How did you do the show? I guess what I'm asking is do you have people collecting orders and the one to collect the most $s wins or did you do it some other way?

If you have people collecting orders:

1. Create a sheet with the hosts names and spaces for customer names & $s under each host

2. In PP or P3 create the show using "mystery host" as the host so that you remember to change it once you know who "won"

3. When you are ready to close the show, add up all the orders under each host, figure out who "won", contact them for the host benefits (or if you are doing co-hosts then contact both people)

Did that make sense?

Yes. thank you.

Ida hope you got my message, I am hiding in my office until meeting time!!! Talk to you later!!

for sharing your idea of doing a Mystery Host show! It's a great way to get more orders and increase sales. As for what to do next, here are some tips:1. Contact your guests: Reach out to each of your guests and let them know about the Mystery Host show. Encourage them to invite their friends and family to place orders as well. This will help increase the number of orders and potential host candidates.2. Set a deadline: Give a deadline for when orders need to be placed in order to be eligible for the Mystery Host rewards. This will create a sense of urgency for guests to place their orders sooner rather than later.3. Promote the rewards: Make sure to highlight the rewards that the Mystery Host will receive, such as free products or discounts. This will entice guests to place more orders and increase the chances of a successful show.4. Keep track of orders: As the orders come in, keep track of them and make a note of which guest placed each order. This will make it easier to determine the Mystery Host at the end of the show.5. Announce the winner: Once all the orders are in, announce the Mystery Host winner. Be sure to thank all the guests for their orders and remind them of any upcoming shows or promotions.I hope these tips help and good luck with your Mystery Host show! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a unique type of home party where the host invites guests to attend and shop, but the host's identity is kept a secret until the end of the party. This adds an element of excitement and mystery, and encourages guests to make purchases in hopes of being chosen as the mystery host and earning the host rewards.

How do I maximize sales at a Mystery Host Show?

To maximize sales at a Mystery Host Show, it is important to create a fun and engaging atmosphere. This can be achieved by playing games, offering samples, and providing interactive demonstrations of our products. It is also crucial to clearly communicate the benefits of being chosen as the mystery host and the potential rewards they can earn.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Mystery Host Show?

Some tips for hosting a successful Mystery Host Show include inviting a good mix of guests, providing refreshments, and creating a sense of urgency by offering exclusive deals or limited-time discounts. It is also important to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and remind them to place their orders before the party closes.

How can I get more people to attend my Mystery Host Show?

To get more people to attend your Mystery Host Show, it is helpful to promote the event through various channels such as social media, email invitations, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives for guests to bring a friend, such as a free gift or extra entries into the mystery host drawing.

What are the host rewards for a Mystery Host Show?

The host rewards for a Mystery Host Show are typically a percentage of the total party sales, which can be used towards free or discounted products. The exact rewards may vary depending on the sales and bookings generated at the party. Additionally, the mystery host will also have the opportunity to purchase select products at a discount as a thank you for hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66