• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Party Success: Tips for Email Invitations as a New Consultant

First party is on Monday and the host only had email addresses for her guests. She assumed I would email them so I did and a few got returned that I finally got sent and a few people have emailed me back with declines but want to see a book. I don't know if I should have given the invitation to the host to email or if this is how I should have done it. What do you guys do and what seems to work better? Thanks for any info.
hperschnick
I'm a new consultant... first party is on Monday. My next party is July 1 and the host only had email addresses for her guests. She assumed I would email them so I did and a few got returned that I finally got sent and a few people have emailed me back with declines but want to see a book.

I'm not sure if I should have given the invitation to the host to email or if this is how I should have done it.

What do you guys do and what seems to work better?

Thanks for any info. (and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question...)

Do you have a website? I would sign in as the host and send the e-invites from there.

I haven't qualified so I don't have a website yet. As soon as I am eligible to do the website I will. I didn't know you could send invites from there - that is probably what I will do.

Thanks for the info!

You don't have to be qualified to sign up for a website. GET IT NOW!!!!

You can set up your shows on there and make money!

I actually have a question about this. I know that unqualified consultants cannot get online orders from the website until they qualify. If this is true, how can we set up shows with it? (I was waiting until I qualify to set up a website).

Thanks!
Erika

You cannot get individual online orders--meaning orders from someone who isn't invited to a show, but you can set up your shows on your site and take show orders from day 1. Trust me, I did it and my kick off show was $800!

Wow! I didn't realize that. I thought that "no online orders" meant "NO online orders".

Thanks for telling me!

I will set it up today!

Wow! I didn't know that either. I thought that you had to qualify before you could get the website. I'm going to look into it tomorrow and sign up! Thanks for the info! For my first shows I am sending people to my recruiters website but I would prefer them going to mine!!

Thanks for the info!!
Heather

hperschnick said:
Wow! I didn't know that either. I thought that you had to qualify before you could get the website. I'm going to look into it tomorrow and sign up! Thanks for the info! For my first shows I am sending people to my recruiters website but I would prefer them going to mine!!

Thanks for the info!!
Heather

You GO girl!!

Maybe some follow up calls might help.

1. How do I create an effective email invitation for my Pampered Chef party?

To create an effective email invitation, be sure to include the party date, time, and location at the top of the email. Use enticing language to describe the products and benefits of attending the party. Include a link to your personal website or a way for guests to RSVP. Be sure to proofread for any spelling or grammar mistakes before sending.

2. How far in advance should I send out my email invitations for the party?

It is recommended to send out your email invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP.

3. Can I personalize the email invitations with my own branding?

Yes, you can personalize the email invitations with your own branding by using the Pampered Chef email invitation templates. You can also include your personal website or social media links to showcase your personal branding.

4. Should I include any special incentives or offers in the email invitations?

Yes, including special incentives or offers in the email invitations can help entice guests to attend the party. This could be a discount on a product, the opportunity to earn free products, or a raffle for a prize. Be sure to clearly state any requirements or limitations for the offer.

5. Is it okay to send follow-up emails to guests who have not responded to the invitation?

Yes, it is okay to send follow-up emails to guests who have not responded to the invitation. However, make sure to not spam their inbox and be polite in your follow-up message. You can also try reaching out through a different form of communication, such as a phone call or text message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RaeJones
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies