• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Online Sales: Tips for Boosting Your Website's Performance

Thanks for your input. I use my website to send emails to hosts, guests & customer and I'm seeing more hosts using the features as well. But, how do you put a recipe on your website?? I would like to do that.
ragschef
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on getting online sales up. I promote the heck out of my website, but not enough sales to justify having it. :confused:

Thanks for your help,
Amanda Ragsdale

Amanda..I have the same opinion as you. I promote it endlessly. I am hoping with the holidays to get some more revenue there.

I got my holiday mini catalogs and on the front cover, I put:

My name, phone numbers, website.
Then I put order by 11/24 midnight for Hannukah
OR 12/12 midnight for Christmas delivery.

I know the deadline for Christmas is later, but I dont want to cut it too close, or be responsible for late delivery. Ya know? On the back of the mini it does state in fine fine print that you can order til Dec 22 for delivery on Dec 24 (with expedited shipping costs).

Good luck, hope it helps....

I didn;t know that you could order online till the 22nd, but I guess it would be common sense. Thanks for your input. I may try promoting my website with the mini catalogs. I hadnt thought of that.

Thanks again,
Amanda

I promote the outlet a lot and offer (for local customers) to combine the order so that they don't have to use their cc# online and can share s/h. PC still gets s/h covered since it's not a flat rate and I've REALLY boosted sales when I sent out a Clearance Sale email. I think I got over $200 in orders from that one order! Plus, learned that people really like a deal and old products.

i just sent an email to my customers about purchasing some of the HWC items this month. I just sent it last night, 9:30,and I've had several people email me about it. So, I'm hoping that while they are there getting their "pink" fix, they'll throw in a piece of stoneware, forged cutlery, or cookware! A girl can dream right?

I don't think I had many sales that first year but just keep advertizing it on everything you give out and promote the website. Draw them to it by putting recipes on it, put your shows on it and send emails from it to your hosts and friends. Just give it time.

I have had mine since May of 2006. I promote mine on everything I hand out. I put recipes on there. I quit handing them out and refer to my website. Since I have had it I have had 3 orders on it. Does not remotely pay for itself. I keep saying I am going to cancel it, but then I hang on for another six months. I know there are people that "look" at it from time to time but looks does not generate money.

I so wish we had a hit counter on them, so, we would know exactly how much it is used. That would help me determine whethere enough people were at least reading it to justify spending the money on it.

jrstephens said:
I so wish we had a hit counter on them, so, we would know exactly how much it is used. That would help me determine whethere enough people were at least reading it to justify spending the money on it.

I agree...maybe we could suggest that.

I use my website mainly for show orders. You have to set up every show on your site, promote it on the invitations that are sent out (cover that pc.com address with yours!), and put your web address on EVERYTHING!!! I don't put my email address on anything anymore, only my web address.

I get tons of show orders on my site (a recent show had 7 or 8) and after two years, I am finally getting those occassional individual orders. As a director, I enjoy those sales leads as well.

Once your hosts start using it and sending the email invites so folks will order that way, the site will pay for itself. I encourage them to send the emails to out of town family and friends so they can place orders and have them shipped direct and my hosts still get the credit. They love it!

Last edited:
:thumbup: Thanks for all the ideas. I really like the one where I STOP givingout my email address and referring everyone to my web address. I'm going ota start doing that immediately!!

I send out a monthly newsletter to my e-clients with my outlet mentioned, but for some reason, no one seems to read that part.

Thanks again for your help! Keep it coming though, I still need it! ;)

How do I ???I use my website to send emails to hosts, guests & customer and I'm seeing more hosts using the features as well. But, how do you put a recipe on your website?? I would like to do that as well.

At personal website assistance, when you're updating your site, you can put it under "news". I copy and paste alot of mine from my director's site since she's allowed me to do that. I also copy and paste some straight from the main website. I have some of my personal favs on mine too.
Amanda

My website pays for itself over and over. I encourage my hostesses to have outside orders done online to save both of us time.

1. How can I increase traffic to my website?

One of the most effective ways to increase website traffic is through targeted marketing and advertising. This can include paid ads on social media platforms, SEO optimization to improve search engine rankings, and collaborations with other websites or influencers in your industry. Additionally, regularly updating your website with fresh and relevant content can also attract new visitors.

2. Is my website user-friendly and easy to navigate?

Ensuring that your website is user-friendly and easy to navigate is crucial for maximizing online sales. Make sure that your website has a clear and organized layout, with intuitive navigation menus and easy-to-find product pages. It's also important to regularly test your website's functionality and make any necessary improvements.

3. Are my product descriptions and images engaging and informative?

Product descriptions and images play a significant role in convincing potential customers to make a purchase. Make sure that your product descriptions are informative, highlighting the key features and benefits of your products. High-quality images are also essential to showcase your products and make them more appealing to customers.

4. Are there any barriers preventing customers from completing their purchase?

It's important to regularly review your website's checkout process and identify any potential barriers that may be preventing customers from completing their purchase. This can include complicated checkout forms, hidden fees, or slow loading times. Streamlining the checkout process and offering multiple payment options can help improve overall sales.

5. Are my promotions and discounts effectively driving sales?

Promotions and discounts can be powerful tools for boosting online sales, but it's important to use them strategically. Make sure that your promotions are well-promoted and targeted towards your ideal customer base. It's also important to regularly review the effectiveness of your promotions and adjust them as needed to maximize their impact on sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies