• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Bookings: Find Opportunities Beyond Parties!

In summary, the conference call did not go well. The attendees did not receive the training that they were promised.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I hold once a month conference calls. Tonight the topic is Bookings are Everywhere. I was planning to train on how to find bookings outside of a party. This is the single most asked question I get. Nobody called! I am going to be possitive and assume they are all too busy calling their leads.

Or closing their shows?!

Definitely not closing shows. There was a significant lack of shows this month:yuck:

:( Sorry!!!!I'm canceling my meeting for tonight. My sis suggest I do it as a conference call but I can't decide...

Colleen do the conference call... worst that happens is no one calls in.. and no one will know that no one else called! Do what you would tell your team to do if with a show.. just do it!

I had an impromptu morning training last week. I offered a morning training on Host Coaching & Customer Care. I invited me entire team. 8 RSVP'd yes - 6 showed up - the 2 that didn't show texted/called to say they weren't coming that morning.I emailed all the hand-outs (about 20 pages worth) to all who RSVP'd yes and told them to print & bring the pages with them (this way I am not printing 100+ pages and being stuck with 40 wasted pages/ink for those who don't show).The 6 who showed were going on & on at the end about how incredibly helpful the training was. How they learned SO much & couldn't wait to apply their new knowledge. They got golden nuggets that we just don't have time to share at the monthly trainings...and they knew it. All 6 of them posted to our team yahoo group and to our team FB page about how thrilled they were.What do you wanna bet more show up next time???So, Colleen - DO THE CALL...and watch those who attend help to motivate those who don't attend for next time!!

cookingwithlove said:
I hold once a month conference calls. Tonight the topic is Bookings are Everywhere. I was planning to train on how to find bookings outside of a party. This is the single most asked question I get. Nobody called! I am going to be possitive and assume they are all too busy calling their leads.

That happened my last two training calls:( Sorry it happened to you, it isn't alot of fun.

It is a bummer. It is hard not to get discouraged.

Just remember, you can't work harder for their business than they do....

Related to Maximizing Bookings: Find Opportunities Beyond Parties!

1. How can I find opportunities beyond parties to maximize my bookings?

There are several ways to find opportunities beyond parties to increase your bookings. One option is to offer cooking classes or workshops, either in person or virtually, to showcase our products and generate interest. Another idea is to partner with local businesses or organizations to host a joint event or fundraiser. You can also reach out to friends, family, and past customers for referrals or host a virtual cooking show on social media to attract new potential customers.

2. What are some effective ways to market my business and attract new bookings?

Social media is a great tool for marketing your business and attracting new bookings. Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase our products, share recipes and tips, and engage with your audience. You can also host online parties or events, collaborate with influencers or bloggers, and attend local community events or fairs to promote your business.

3. How can I incentivize customers to book parties or events with me?

Offering discounts, free products, or exclusive host rewards can be great incentives for customers to book parties or events with you. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time deals or hosting a special promotion. Additionally, providing exceptional customer service and hosting a fun and engaging party can also encourage customers to book with you again in the future.

4. How can I use host coaching to maximize my bookings?

Host coaching is a crucial aspect of maximizing your bookings. Ensure that your hosts are well-informed about our products and the benefits of hosting a party. Encourage them to invite their friends and family and provide them with resources such as party planning guides and social media graphics to help promote their event. Follow up with hosts before and after the party to ensure a successful event and potential future bookings.

5. How can I leverage the Pampered Chef community to find new booking opportunities?

The Pampered Chef community is a valuable resource for finding new booking opportunities. Connect with other consultants in your area and collaborate on events or parties. Attend local Pampered Chef meetings or conferences to network and share ideas with other consultants. You can also join online groups or forums to connect with a larger community and potentially find new booking opportunities through referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • PamperedK