• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Job Fair Success with Our Booth Setup and Recruiting Incentives

In summary, Debbie shared her experiences working a job fair, and offered advice on setting up and looking professional. She also mentioned that people often have preconceived notions about PC consultants, so it's important to dispel these myths with evidence. Finally, Debbie shared that she had great luck working this event, and provided advice for others who are interested in taking part.
tx_deputyswife
This is my first time doing this so I'm really excited. The booth fee was very reasonable so I decided to go for it - especially now with the recruiting incentives.

Any advice on set-up, etc. since this is a job fair? I plan to have lots of catalogs, and the new recruiting brochures, as well as consultant agreements. I also thought of having a drawing box for a "free cooking show".

Ideas? Suggestions?

Set up
tx_deputyswife said:
This is my first time doing this so I'm really excited. The booth fee was very reasonable so I decided to go for it - especially now with the recruiting incentives.

Any advice on set-up, etc. since this is a job fair? I plan to have lots of catalogs, and the new recruiting brochures, as well as consultant agreements. I also thought of having a drawing box for a "free cooking show".

Ideas? Suggestions?

Wow that's great! Especially with this new recruiting promotion going on. I hope you get lots of people to sign up!

I suggest you set up the "New Consultant Kit" so everyone can see what they would get in their kit for the $155.
Put up flyers that say things like:

"Start up your business today for only $155!"
"Why punch a time card when you can set your own schedule and be your own boss?"
"Has your boss ever given you a FREE paid vacation?"
"Earn as much or as little as you need every month!"

A drawing box for a "Free cooking show" is a great idea. Also point out that with their own cooking show they can take off $20 or $40 from the kit start up cost with their FPV (Free product value).

Bring a binder that talks about why you joined PC. Show pics of family, paychecks, free products or incentives you have earned, etc....

Talk about things that consultants can earn with PC - cruises, trips, jewelry, etc...

That's all I can think of for now.
Debbie :D

Great ideas!!!

I do plan on showcasing my new recruiting binder which is now full of wonderful business cards from the swap! It also has things like you mentioned, but the pages of business cards looks amazing.

I'm also struggling with what to wear. At parties, I wear my apron, and something nice but casual. But for this I can't decide if I should look as professional as possible (biz suit? ack!) or more casual (PC logo shirt).

Casual
tx_deputyswife said:
Great ideas!!!

I do plan on showcasing my new recruiting binder which is now full of wonderful business cards from the swap! It also has things like you mentioned, but the pages of business cards looks amazing.

I'm also struggling with what to wear. At parties, I wear my apron, and something nice but casual. But for this I can't decide if I should look as professional as possible (biz suit? ack!) or more casual (PC logo shirt).

I try to look as casual as possible without looking like I just got off the couch to come to my booth! LOL
I usually wear capris and a nice blouse or a skirt and a nice blouse. I look nice and professional but not like a corporate CEO!!
I always stress that having your own business allows you to be who you are and whether that's a casual gal or a more formal, professional gal, it's ok!
I do want to be comfortable because I usually do alot of standing. With my apron no one will miss the fact that I am the PC lady! I would not wear a T-shirt, jeans or shorts! But that's just me!

Debbie :D

I did one of these events. Good luck! There will be so many great opportunites. You just have to work through the boxes people have set up in their own minds about working PC versus a more traditional job. Do some research about how many shows to make a full-time income and how much that is. At the one I worked I did sign 2 new recruits. One was a fellow vendor and the other was the very last person to approach our table while we were breaking down. I have had several parties from the contacts though. You just never know.

1. What products will be featured at your booth at the job fair?

At our booth, we will have a variety of products from our Pampered Chef line including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. We will also have demonstration stations set up so you can see our products in action and try them out for yourself.

2. Can I purchase products at the job fair?

Yes, you can purchase products directly at our booth. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and mobile payments for your convenience.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the job fair?

Yes, we will have exclusive job fair promotions and discounts available for our products. Be sure to stop by our booth to take advantage of these special deals.

4. Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the job fair?

Yes, our booth will have information and sign-up opportunities for those interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you have about the consultant role and how to get started.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or samples at the job fair?

Yes, we will have cooking demonstrations and samples available at our booth. Our consultants will be happy to show you how to use our products and provide tasty samples for you to try. Don't miss out on this opportunity to see our products in action!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow