• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Commission Market Tote/Lunch Box Order - Availability & Date Change

In summary, you can still place a non-commission order for the market tote/lunch box, but it will not be available to change the date until after the fundraiser is closed.
Kjurich
I tried to place a non commision order last night so I could get the market tote/lunch box but it keeps telling me its not available to change the date . . . Can I not get one through a non commision order?

You should have been able to. Was your order dated for April?

That's what I thought too but I keeps saying please remove item RH.... It's is not available u may change to date to an available time.

I had it dated for April 20 and 30 neither worked????

Are you doing it under "personal" order (under non-commissionable)? I just tried it and I was able to put it in.

I did non commisionable. Is that how I should????

OK Ijust tried it again it statrs t process it and then it says Please remove RC41 is currently unavailable you may change your order dates . . . . ugh

It's too late. We are now in May. You can not pre-date noncommission orders.

Ugh I had it set up and for days I kept meaning to go on and send it and of course I forgot

Kjurich said:
Ugh I had it set up and for days I kept meaning to go on and send it and of course I forgot

You can still do it. Do a P3 update, select non-commission, then "personal order", date it for April 30th, your code for both is RC41, enter your payment & it's ready to submit. I just tested it without actually finalizing the order. No red dot, no warning message.

I thought I ordered mine on a supply order...hhhmmm. Try again to date it April 30.

I'm running into the same issue :( My niece got her show products today and forgot to order the market tote. I backdated a personal order and submitted it. At the end (as it looked like it was going through) I got the same error. Trying to figure out what to do so that she doesn't have to pay direct shipping on it!

Catalog party backdated to April?

Sheila said:
You can still do it. Do a P3 update, select non-commission, then "personal order", date it for April 30th, your code for both is RC41, enter your payment & it's ready to submit. I just tested it without actually finalizing the order. No red dot, no warning message.

Yes it let's me get that far to its not until the last step it gives me the error.

Sorry girl. I tried! ;)

What about post-dating an individual order??

If you can't get one. I have a fundraiser open yet from April I will be closing soon. You can order through there if you are wanting or needing to? Not trying to get business, just giving an option. Let me know if you need to order I can send you my website link.

If you don't have any luck I ordered a few extra

Really that would be great. My zip is 08087 could let me know how much with shipping.

1. What is the size of the Market Tote/Lunch Tote?

The Market Tote/Lunch Tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 7.5 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. It has a capacity of 12 cups or 3 quarts.

2. Is the Market Tote/Lunch Tote insulated?

Yes, the Market Tote/Lunch Tote is made with a thermal lining that helps keep food and drinks hot or cold for up to 4 hours.

3. Can the Market Tote/Lunch Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Market Tote/Lunch Tote can be personalized with a name, monogram, or design of your choice. This is a great option for gifts or to add a personal touch to your own tote.

4. What materials is the Market Tote/Lunch Tote made of?

The Market Tote/Lunch Tote is made of durable polyester material, with a thermal lining for insulation. The straps are made of cotton webbing for comfortable carrying.

5. Is the Market Tote/Lunch Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Market Tote/Lunch Tote is machine washable. Simply remove any inserts or personalization before washing and use a mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies