• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March -> June Host & Guest Special

In summary, a group of people are expressing their gratitude and admiration for Tiffani's expert summarizing skills and her ability to create a beautiful flyer. They also ask for Tiffani's help in modifying the flyer and offer to pay for her services. Tiffani thanks everyone for their kind words and continues to update the flyer to make it perfect. A member also asks Tiffani for computer lessons, to which Tiffani graciously responds.
pamperedtiffani
Hey everyone - let me know if there are any mistakes...
Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• march - june specials 07.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Tiffani - thanks...

Here's my comments: Below the mandoline add the zero, by the spices, there is left a little text above the picture? Does the pink caddy have a price or is it free?

Thanks again! :)

June does not offer Woven Selections as mentioned at the top.
Nice flyer, better than any I have come up with.

Ok - I made those changes and reposted it in the first thread. Again - let me know if you find any other mistakes.. and thanks for looking! :)

Hi Taffani!

It's great that you can do this for us. I wish I could create my own docs, but I have no clue.

Is there anyway that you can remove the price that is next to the discriptions? It could be a little confusing and people might think that that is the price when it really is the savings.

Thanks Tiffani for all your work!

I applaud you! That flier looks wonderful! Thank you for sharing:)

Can you post your original? I'd like to modify it a bit to suit me if I could. :)

Wow that's a great Flyer. Thanks for all your work.

pamperedtiffani said:
Hey everyone - let me know if there are any mistakes...
Hope this helps :)

I only have one thing to ask of you. Can you come to my house to give me lessons on the computer?

BEAUTIFUL DARLING!! :D

Schel

Thanks Tiffani,

BUT - the Woven Selections wording still show up under June...

I KNOW... I KNOW ... I'm a whiner for something free. :D

Yea. I caught that too! Great job though!!!

Great JOB... I love the flyer!!!

pamperedtiffani said:
Ok - I made those changes and reposted it in the first thread. Again - let me know if you find any other mistakes.. and thanks for looking! :)

Tiffani...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the flyer - BUT - still shows woven selections for June...

Could you paaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeee fix it for "we the artfully challenged" :D

Thank you everyone for all the encouragement!
Apparently proof reading isn't my strong suit :)
3 times a charm - hopefully this one is correct all the way through...
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Very nice - thanks so much for sharing!!!

Beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

Great flyer but one mistake I just caught. The cutting board w/ measuring cups, In orange it says host pays $12 and you have it as $18.

Thank you for this! Proof reading is overrated. LOL

That is agreat flyer. I think I will use that on the back of ALL my lap boards..ABSOLUTEY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I have once again updated the first thread - with well noticed mistakes corrected.
Thanks again for all the kind words - you all are the best!:D

THANK YOU TIFFANI

THANK YOU TIFFANI! YOu know how to make us cheffers happy!:D

pamperedtiffani said:
Thank you everyone for all the encouragement!
Apparently proof reading isn't my strong suit :)
3 times a charm - hopefully this one is correct all the way through...
Thanks again!

Thank you sooooooooooo much for your time & effort...People like myself really do appreciate this...Thank you again:D

She is awesome! I know it takes time for me to do these things because I have NO creativity!!!

pamperedtiffani said:
I have once again updated the first thread - with well noticed mistakes corrected.
Thanks again for all the kind words - you all are the best!:D

Thank you Tiffani,
I would still like to know... would you come to my house and give me lessons?
I am computer challenged! You do a marvelous job!
Thanks again!
Schel

Related to March -> June Host & Guest Special

What is the March -> June Host & Guest Special?

The March -> June Host & Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts and guests during the months of March, April, May, and June. It includes special discounts and rewards for hosting a party and for making purchases as a guest during this time period.

How can I participate in the March -> June Host & Guest Special?

To participate in the March -> June Host & Guest Special, you can either host a Pampered Chef party during the months of March, April, May, or June, or make a purchase as a guest during this time period. Both hosts and guests can take advantage of the special discounts and rewards offered.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the March -> June Host & Guest Special?

As a host during the March -> June Host & Guest Special, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have access to exclusive host specials and can earn rewards towards future purchases. It's a great way to get together with friends and family, have fun, and earn rewards!

What are the benefits of being a guest during the March -> June Host & Guest Special?

As a guest during the March -> June Host & Guest Special, you can take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions on Pampered Chef products. It's a great time to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets, or try out new products at a lower price.

Can the March -> June Host & Guest Special be combined with other promotions or discounts?

No, the March -> June Host & Guest Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards as a host or receive discounts as a guest on eligible products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam