• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Is Hard...=0( Not a Good Month

In summary, the conversation revolved around the requirement to submit $200 in sales every two months to remain active as a consultant. Some tips were given, such as dropping off catalogs at different locations and hosting an appreciation party for past hosts. It was also clarified that the $200 must be met in consecutive months.
Heck318
I did a bridal fair on Feb 21st, and was hoping to get some good leads. OUt of 60 leads 2 brides booked, and then cancelled that same week.

I got an email today from PC saying I have to submit $200 in sales by March 31st, I never got this kind of email before, and wasn't fully aware that we had to do $200 in sales EVERY month to remain active. Anyone have any tips for bookings etc..I am at my ropes end =0(

it is $200 every two months and on April 1st it will change to $150 every month.

You need to submit a total of $200 in a combined 2 month period to stay active...if you haven't submitted since Jan, then you will have to submit a full $200 by March 31. If you have submitted part of that, meaning, say $150 since Jan, then you just need to make up the diff by the end of the month. Understand?

Try dropping off some catalogs at a dr office, dental office, hair salon, anything to try get some orders rounded up. Even if you get a couple orders from each place, if it makes up the $200 you need, put it all on one order and make a show of your own out of it.

They automatically send that e-mail to anyone who didn't submit $200 in the previous month. Since it's a rolling two months, if you only submitted let's say $150 last month, then you need to submit at least $50 this month. It's just a friendly reminder so that it's not overlooked and you miss it and then loose your career sales.

chefsteph07 said:
You need to submit a total of $200 in a combined 2 month period to stay active...if you haven't submitted since Jan, then you will have to submit a full $200 by March 31. If you have submitted part of that, meaning, say $150 since Jan, then you just need to make up the diff by the end of the month. Understand?

Try dropping off some catalogs at a dr office, dental office, hair salon, anything to try get some orders rounded up. Even if you get a couple orders from each place, if it makes up the $200 you need, put it all on one order and make a show of your own out of it.

I checked my track my progess
$431.50 in sales in between Jan and Feb.. so doesn't that mean my $200 for two months was met>

depends on what your Feb. sales were.. If it was less than $200 than you need to make up the difference this month

That was for January and February. In order to stay active it's $200 every 2 months. So, you need to figure out how much you sold just in February. The total you are looking for now is February and March combined.

I just called Career Solutions center I had 343.00 in sales in Jan and 88 in Feb. SO i called and she said that I have to submit $112.00 in sales by March 31st or I go to in active status. They don't count Jan & Feb as a combined month you have to do $200 every consecutive month..wth I am a little frustrated here =0(

yea, it's ever two months... so January/February, February/March, March/April, and then it April it changes.
Sounds like you're new to PC, make sure to read as much info as possible on Consultant's Corner and the contract, etc. It makes your job a lot easier when you fully understand the rules and guidelines.

Have a "Spontanious Host Appreciation Party". Invite your past hosts and entice them to come with recipe give aways, great games, and a free gift for bringing a friend and/or an outside order (remember this can be just about anything including a seasons best or a quick cut knife). Offer a bonus for anyone who hosts a quick party before the end of march. Remember these are past hosts so make the focus on the fun of the party and remind them of all the great benefits they experienced at their shows (including their ongoing 10% off). At my last one I had 4 hosts rebook, collected a couple hundred in orders, and had a couple of new contacts.

get your list of 100 out, call someone and see if they want to do a party. you still have plenty of time in March!

Heck318 said:
I just called Career Solutions center I had 343.00 in sales in Jan and 88 in Feb. SO i called and she said that I have to submit $112.00 in sales by March 31st or I go to in active status. They don't count Jan & Feb as a combined month you have to do $200 every consecutive month..wth I am a little frustrated here =0(

It is not $200 every consecutive month. Forget about January now. You had $88 in Feb so you need $112 in March to make the $200 for Feb/March.

After this month it will be much simpler. Strive for $150 each month, if you miss one month you're still okay as long as you do $150 the next but I would work towards having the sales every month - then you have no worries and are more consistant, sell more, make more money, etc.

The thing that might be confusing to those who have been in the business for a while is that no matter what you had in sales last month, you have to submit $150 in the current month.

EG: Say you submit $150 in April and then $120 in May. You are inactive in May because you didn't submit $150. In June you must submit $150 or you lose lifetime sales (May sales are NOT added to your June sales anymore to determine whether you are active).

cookingwithbecky said:
Have a "Spontanious Host Appreciation Party". Invite your past hosts and entice them to come with recipe give aways, great games, and a free gift for bringing a friend and/or an outside order (remember this can be just about anything including a seasons best or a quick cut knife). Offer a bonus for anyone who hosts a quick party before the end of march. Remember these are past hosts so make the focus on the fun of the party and remind them of all the great benefits they experienced at their shows (including their ongoing 10% off). At my last one I had 4 hosts rebook, collected a couple hundred in orders, and had a couple of new contacts.

I did this! Planned in on a weeks notice and had 15 people showed (thank God 5 cancelled that morning - I don't have a kitchen big enough for 20 people). I got 6 bookings (3 from new people who I didn't even know - they were just Host invites) - and 2 recruit leads. Plus 2 brand new customers who placed $100 orders each! We demoed Power Cooking Beef and the Hosts RAVED over it! I had some fruit cut up, and made the Cool Veggie Pizza and a Death By Chocolate trifle ahead of time. I would of like to try the new Dipping Oils and Sauces - but ran out of time before the Show.

If a month is slow for you - MAKE A SHOW! Do what I did, or do a Mystery Host Catalogue Show.....

also, send out an email about the Outlet if you can. I got several orders the one month that I needed to make up about $100 in sales. I didn't get ALL outlet orders from it, but folks went to the outlet and bought a few other things.

1. Why is March considered a difficult month?

March can be a difficult month for many people because it is often associated with the end of winter and the beginning of spring. This transition can bring about changes in weather and daylight, which can affect mood and energy levels. Additionally, March is a busy time for many with the end of the school year approaching and tax season in full swing.

2. How can I combat the feeling of being overwhelmed in March?

To combat the feeling of being overwhelmed in March, it is important to prioritize tasks and set realistic goals. Make a to-do list and break down larger tasks into smaller, more manageable ones. It is also important to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

3. Are there any seasonal activities I can do to boost my mood in March?

Yes, there are many seasonal activities you can do to boost your mood in March. You can take advantage of the changing weather and go for a hike or bike ride outdoors. You can also participate in spring cleaning and declutter your space. Additionally, engaging in creative activities such as gardening or crafting can also bring joy and relaxation.

4. How can I stay motivated and productive during March?

Staying motivated and productive during March can be challenging, but there are some strategies you can try. Set specific, achievable goals and track your progress. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people. Take breaks and reward yourself for completing tasks. Lastly, try to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle with proper nutrition, exercise, and sleep.

5. Are there any pampering products from Pampered Chef that can help me relax during March?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you relax and de-stress during March. Our Spa Collection includes luxurious bath and body products such as bath salts, body butter, and sugar scrubs. Our aromatherapy diffusers and essential oils can also create a calming and soothing atmosphere in your home. Additionally, our cookware and kitchen gadgets can make meal prep and cooking more enjoyable and stress-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • blarrabee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies