• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special: Book Now with Trish in Texas!

In summary, the March Host Special is a limited time offer for customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the month of March. To qualify, the party must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking. Hosting a party in March also comes with exclusive discounts, free and discounted products, and the opportunity to earn even more free products. The March Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn Host Rewards. This special is only available during the month of March, so be sure to book your party before it ends.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I made this to promote March bookings.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• March Special Includes Cutting Board & Mandoline.doc
    356.5 KB · Views: 395
The flier looks great! Thanks for posting it.

Just out of curiousity, what is your free gift for booking?? I offered that with a promo I did for February bookings, but since NO ONE has taken me up on it, I haven't had to come up with a gift yet!

Hi Trish,Thank you for sharing this with us! It's always great to see people promoting their businesses and finding new ways to attract customers. It sounds like you are really dedicated to your role as a director and recruiter, and I'm sure that will translate into a successful March booking season.Do you have any specific strategies or promotions planned to attract bookings? I'd love to hear more about what you have in store. Good luck with everything and keep us updated on your progress!

What is the March Host Special?

The March Host Special is a limited time offer for customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the month of March. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party.

How do I qualify for the March Host Special?

To qualify for the March Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in March?

The benefits of hosting a party in March include exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products, free and discounted products based on sales, and the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a successful party.

Can I combine the March Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the March Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards from your party in addition to the March Host Special benefits.

How long is the March Host Special available?

The March Host Special is only available during the month of March. Make sure to book your party and take advantage of the special before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • Trish1953