• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate BBQ Tools: Don't Cook Flyer for Men | Trish in Texas, Future Director

In summary, the flyer for men is designed to help hosts with catty shows attract more men to events. It includes barbecue tips and ideas for hosts to use when talking to men.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does anybody have a "Don't Cook Flyer for Men" that includes the Barbeque tgols and other things that might appeal to men? I thought it might help one of my April hosts get more sales if she had something to give to the men in the office.

Trish in Texas
Future Director

That's a great idea. I am doing a catty show starting next week and the hostess told me she works with all men.

I will try to make oneI will try to make one for you. I'll see what I can do. That's a great idea for those who love to fish, hunt and barbecue.

Debbie :D

Ok here is something I came up withOk here is the flyer for men. I think it will be helpful for when my husband takes a catalog to work with him. He works with nothing but men and some manly women!! LOL :D

I hope you gals like it and if you want to change anything, please feel free.

Attachments

• THE PAMPERED CHEF FOR MEN.doc
    531 KB · Views: 515
Debbie,
This looks great, but my DH and DS suggested not using the word "fabulous" in the flyer. They keep repeating the word in high pitch voices. UGH!! they suggest "awesome" instead.

LolThat's funny and very helpful. They are men after all and can give us great insights into "men friendly language!"

I have this little strange pet peeve, I only use the word awesome when I am describing God! It's funny I know but I always am quick to catch myself and say "nothing is awesome except my God!"

I reserve that word for Him but I can think of many, many words I can put in place of fabulous, ask your husband which he prefers:

Fire up the grill and head to the great outdoors for an (impressive, exciting, mouth watering, amazing, spectacular, incredible) barbecue dinner;

Or all of the above!!! LOL My husband's at work or he probably would do the same thing! Husband's are cute about that!

Yes they are. My son was cute about it too.

I love the flyer Debbie! Thanks for doing that!

DebbieSAChef said:
Ok here is the flyer for men. ...
I hope you gals like it and if you want to change anything, please feel free.

I am soooo using this! As a matter of fact, I've been preparing information for my husband to take to his poker game tonight. Hopefully they will 'bite' with a mystery host show.

Thank you!

Hmm Im not very creative... but what about something like this but 1/2 sheet and the bottom half mention something along the lines of... and Mother's Day is right around the corner Don't forget the special lady in your life! Just a thought... But I LOVE this flyer and will be sending it with my husband to work tomorrow :)

Related to Ultimate BBQ Tools: Don't Cook Flyer for Men | Trish in Texas, Future Director

1. What is the "Don't Cook Flyer for Men?"

The "Don't Cook Flyer for Men" is a collection of easy and delicious recipes specifically designed for men who may not have a lot of experience in the kitchen. It includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make cooking simple and enjoyable.

2. Do I need any special cooking skills to use this flyer?

No, the recipes in the "Don't Cook Flyer for Men" are designed for beginners and do not require any special cooking skills. The instructions are easy to follow and the ingredients are readily available in most grocery stores.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the flyer includes a variety of recipes that can be easily customized to fit different dietary needs. Whether you are vegetarian, gluten-free, or have any other restrictions, there are options available for you to enjoy.

4. Are the recipes in the flyer healthy?

Yes, the "Don't Cook Flyer for Men" focuses on using fresh and wholesome ingredients to create delicious and nutritious meals. It also includes tips on how to make healthier substitutions in the recipes.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the "Don't Cook Flyer for Men" recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in ordering the ingredients or any necessary kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCBeliever
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Kathytnt