• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Your Event Paperwork: Host & Attendee Responsibilities

In summary, the hostess gets to keep the top copy of the order form or PP receipt, a thank you letter from PP, and a Host Summary form. The guest receives the 2nd copy of the order form (yellow) and a Show Summary Report. The receipts are printed on PP paper for a nicer appearance and to make it easier for the host to distribute products. Some consultants choose to leave the receipts with the host, while others keep them for their records. The receipts should be torn along the perforated line to remove any credit card information. The host show summary is used to track sales and bookings, and outside orders are printed on PP3 and mailed to the host with a thank you note.
jrb0328
What does the hostess get to keep (in paperwork) and what do I keep?

Host:
Top copy of the order form (or PP receipt if you print them)
Thank you letter from PP
Host Summary form (top copy) - you can order these on supply - they're great for showing the host where she is at the end of the show and how much she needs to get to the next level.

Me:
2nd copy of the order form (yellow)
Show Summary Report (I print this for all shows "just in case")

I like to print the receipts on PP paper because they look nicer, show the guarantee for the products, and it's easier for the host to dole out the products using them. I always make sure I tell hosts to put a receipt in the bag with the products, not the order summary sheets she gets in the box.

Hey ladies ~

I'm new too. My director doesn't leave anything with the host, so this is what I've been doing too. I enter the orders on P3 on my laptop at the show and give the guest their hard copy and I take the rest home with me.

Cathy.....should I be doing what you said in your reply?

I don't leave anything with the host either. I add up her benefits and note it on her Show Planner before leaving. I send her receipts for herself and any outside orders and then she sorts via the sorting slips in her shipment. I haven't had any problems doing it this way.

I had some issues with the product being shipped faster than I could get receipts to the host (for instance, had a catalog show that I closed Tuesday evening - and it was delivered Wed. afternoon!:eek: ) , so I started leaving a copy of the receipts with the host. Since everything is actually done electronically, I only stamp the top copy of the receipt, and then that goes home with the guest, the next copy goes to the host, and I take home the bottom copy.
Saves me money and postage this way too - and it's one less thing I have to do!

I don't leave the top copy with the host either. Just let her know where she is as far as sales go. Then I update her with each e-mail I receive from her with an order after the show. I decided not to leave the top copy b/c of the credit card info. Most people pay with a credit card and I'm very careful with it. I can see a host finishing up her show and then throwing the top copies away, not even realizing the CC info is on them. That could be an identity thiefs field day :)

iteachurkid said:
I don't leave the top copy with the host either. Just let her know where she is as far as sales go. Then I update her with each e-mail I receive from her with an order after the show. I decided not to leave the top copy b/c of the credit card info. Most people pay with a credit card and I'm very careful with it. I can see a host finishing up her show and then throwing the top copies away, not even realizing the CC info is on them. That could be an identity thiefs field day :)

That's why the bottom w/ the CC info is perforated. I always tear that part off the receipt I leave with the host. Plus, the one you leave with the host is supposed to go in each guests bag when it's packed.;)

I take all the receipts home with me. Fill out the host show summary as to what her show sales are, who still needs to pay for their order and who is booking. This also tells them how much the next level of sales will get for them in free.

I print out the outside orders on PP3 and mail them with a thank you note to the hostess.

Kelly V. :)

I keep the top copy (so I'm sure I can read/see their information), give the customer the bottom copy and the host gets the one in the middle.

Related to Managing Your Event Paperwork: Host & Attendee Responsibilities

1. What paperwork do I need to fill out as a host for a Pampered Chef event?

As a host, you will need to fill out a Guest List Form, a Host Order Form, and a Host Agreement Form. These forms can all be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

2. What is the deadline for submitting my event paperwork?

The deadline for submitting your event paperwork will vary depending on your consultant's policies. It is important to communicate with your consultant to ensure all paperwork is submitted on time.

3. Can I make changes to my event paperwork after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your event paperwork before the submission deadline. After that, changes may not be possible as the orders may have already been placed. It is best to double check all information before submitting your paperwork.

4. Do I need to collect payment from my guests for their orders?

As a host, it is your responsibility to collect payment from your guests for their orders. You can do this through cash, check, or credit card. Your consultant will provide you with information on how to handle payments.

5. What happens if my guests do not submit their order forms on time?

If your guests do not submit their order forms by the deadline, their orders may not be included in the event. It is important to remind your guests of the deadline and follow up with them if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • taterbug