• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Customer Contact: Balancing Respect and Business Goals

S
sfdavis918
I have a customer who enjoys the products that she has, but does not want to host a show. She also doesn't want to be added to my newsletter list. She was really nice when I called her just now. I asked for referrals if she knew of anyone who wanted to have a show and she said she would definitely pass my name on if anyone was looking for a consultant, and if she ever did decide to have a show that she would definitely call me, and she has my info.

So what would you do as far as future contact? Should I take her off my future call list? Or maybe call in 6 months, or maybe a year? What would you do?

I would call her again in 6 months and when you do if she says no again just say "does no mean not now, or do you mean not ever?" and then you will know how to proceed in the future. HTH

Good idea, thanks!

Related to Managing Customer Contact: Balancing Respect and Business Goals

1. What should I do if a customer enjoys my products but does not want to host a show or be added to my newsletter list?

In this situation, it is important to respect the customer's wishes and not push for them to host a show or subscribe to your newsletter. However, you can still maintain a positive relationship with them by thanking them for their support and offering them the option to refer others who may be interested in hosting a show or subscribing to your newsletter.

2. How should I follow up with a customer who has declined to host a show or subscribe to my newsletter?

It is important to respect the customer's decision and not contact them about hosting a show or subscribing to your newsletter again in the near future. Instead, you could follow up with them in 6 months to a year to check in and see if their preferences have changed.

3. Should I remove this customer from my future call list?

If the customer has explicitly stated that they do not want to be contacted about hosting a show or subscribing to your newsletter, then it would be best to remove them from your call list. This shows respect for their wishes and avoids any potential annoyance or discomfort for the customer.

4. Is it appropriate to reach out to this customer in the future for other opportunities?

If the customer has expressed interest in referring others to you or potentially hosting a show in the future, it would be appropriate to reach out to them for those opportunities. However, it is important to not contact them about hosting a show or subscribing to your newsletter again unless they have explicitly stated that they would like to be contacted in the future.

5. What is the best way to balance respect for the customer's wishes and achieving business goals?

The key to balancing respect for the customer's wishes and achieving business goals is to prioritize the customer's preferences and boundaries. It is important to maintain a positive and respectful relationship with the customer, even if they are not interested in hosting a show or subscribing to your newsletter. However, you can still pursue other business opportunities with the customer in the future, if they are open to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom