• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making your own HWC apron!?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Well since they are not selling them on order supply I heard of people attempting to make their own. So I thought if I bought the white "bridal "apron and either dye it pink or find a HWC logo patch or some sort and sew it one that would make due this year.

does anyone know if logo patches to sew on are sold anywhere??

thanks for any advice, tips, suggestions!:D

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
We are not allowed to put the PC name or any of the PC logos on clothing ourselves. We can buy a shirt or apron (director's store has them but not in pink or white) from VIP and personalize them if we want.

My suggestion is to wear your PC apron with the HWC pin on it for this year and then EVERYONE!! email PC telling them that they need to get it on the supply order or at least in VIP!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Hmm maybe then just dying the white apron pink with the pin and talk about the apron's color significance to everyone!???

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I think I will get the white apron, dye it ? add a pink ribbon and the pin and talk about HWC during my May shows! Or is that PINK overload??

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I got the pink shirt from VIP and I have my black shirt from last year with our logo in sparkly pink. I get hot in the aprons! I'm gonna wear those with the HWC pin. I have the HWC microfiber towel in pink from last year. That will go thru my belt loop or hang from my pocket for wiping my hands.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Exactly why I am making my own this year! I refuse to pay more than $15 total for it inc. shipping. Which is around what we would pay for it on order supply.

Everyone should email HO to get them to stock them each year! I already made my HO contact!

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Ebay apron sold.......hold onto your seats

Hi all, just thought I'd update you all, that apron sold for...........drum roll....
$56.99 PLUS shipping.

I want one, but not that badly!!

I'm writing to HO.

Lisa

Mar 2, 2006
Good grief!! Glad I got mine over a month ago. I paid under 25 with shipping. Yeah, I know, too much, but I really wanted it, and at least it wasn't close to 60. I can't believe it went that high!!! Unbelievable!!!

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I was lucky enough to have a friend who quit PC give me her's... whew!..

I want HWC postcard invitations! I email HO last year, and then again this year asking for special invitations - sorta like the Cookie ones.... They could make them general enough that we could use them again next year.

I just don't think when someone gets a postcard invite that looks just like any other show...that they think.."Oh it's May...HWC month" They don't know it like we do...they need a special postcard to let them know how important it is that they come!

Email HO...!
We raised $1.3 million last year for ACS, and we want to beat that each year!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
ChefNic said:
I was lucky enough to have a friend who quit PC give me her's... whew!..

I want HWC postcard invitations! I email HO last year, and then again this year asking for special invitations - sorta like the Cookie ones.... They could make them general enough that we could use them again next year.

I just don't think when someone gets a postcard invite that looks just like any other show...that they think.."Oh it's May...HWC month" They don't know it like we do...they need a special postcard to let them know how important it is that they come!

Email HO...!
We raised $1.3 million last year for ACS, and we want to beat that each year!
The special postcard is an excellent idea! I hope PC listens to that! In the meantime we can make our own but theirs are so more professional!!

I do hope everyone emails HO about getting the apron available somehow for next year!