• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

In summary, "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" is an annual event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research, education, and support services. There are various ways to participate, including joining a team, volunteering, and making donations. There is no registration fee, but fundraising is encouraged and there are incentives for reaching certain milestones. Even if unable to attend the event, individuals can still participate by creating a virtual team, fundraising online, or making a donation. Every contribution helps make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.
finley1991
Anyone planning on doing the walk with their cluster?

YES and I signed up at NC. I made my name the Pampered TaTa's! I'm not sure if others like the name though! :p What do you think?;)

It's cute! I'm polling our team for a team name so we'll see what they choose!

I totally missed the HWC booth at conference this year. I'm going to have to wait unitl HO releases more information about it. I am planning on doing the walk...once I find out when it is.

Chef Kearns said:
I totally missed the HWC booth at conference this year. I'm going to have to wait unitl HO releases more information about it. I am planning on doing the walk...once I find out when it is.

All of the info is on Consultant's Corner and most of the walks are in October so you'll want to check it out soon!

cansomeone tell me more about the ordewring of pink products?? I am a little confused since I wasn't at NC and I am wondering if they are the same ones that we had for May or are we coming out with new ones??

They are doing "vintage" pink products - online individual orders only.

Related to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

1. What is "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer"?

"Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" is an annual event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research, education, and support services. It brings together communities across the country to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost, and support those currently battling the disease.

2. How can I participate in "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer"?

There are several ways to participate in "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer." You can join a team and participate in the walk or run event, volunteer your time and skills, or make a donation to support the cause. You can also spread the word and encourage others to get involved.

3. Is there a registration fee for "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer"?

There is no registration fee to participate in "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer," but fundraising is encouraged. All donations made by participants go towards supporting breast cancer research and programs.

4. Are there any incentives for fundraising in "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer"?

Yes, there are incentives for fundraising in "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer." Participants who reach certain fundraising milestones may receive rewards such as t-shirts, water bottles, and other prizes. There are also recognition programs for top fundraisers.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend the event?

Yes, you can still participate in "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" even if you are unable to attend the event. You can create a virtual team, fundraise online, or simply make a donation to support the cause. Every contribution helps make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK