• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Sparkling Sangria? Have Questions? Find Answers Here!

In summary, to make sparkling sangria, you will need red wine, brandy, orange liqueur, fresh fruit (such as oranges, apples, and strawberries), and a bottle of sparkling wine or champagne. White wine can be used instead of red wine, but the taste may differ slightly. It is best to make the sangria right before serving, but it can be made a few hours in advance. Frozen fruit can be used and is a great option for making sangria in advance. Leftover sangria can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but it is recommended to consume it within 24 hours for best taste.
amy07
Ok, I found the sips 'n dips in the files section. It gives the ingredient listing for the sparkling sangria, do I add water to this. Forgive me if this is a totally dumb question.............in a panic, need this for tonights show

Nope. Just wine and whatever.

thanks a bunch Anne! You saved me!!!

I love Sangria (sorry, just had to shout it out....lol).....:eek:

Hi there! No need to panic, we've all been there before! Yes, you do need to add water to the sparkling sangria mix. The instructions should be included in the recipe or on the packaging. If you can't find it, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be more than happy to help you out. Good luck with your show tonight!

1. What ingredients do I need to make sparkling sangria?

To make sparkling sangria, you will need red wine, brandy, orange liqueur, fresh fruit (such as oranges, apples, and strawberries), and a bottle of sparkling wine or champagne.

2. Can I use white wine instead of red wine for sparkling sangria?

Yes, you can use white wine for sparkling sangria. However, the traditional recipe calls for red wine, so the taste may differ slightly.

3. How far in advance can I make sparkling sangria?

You can make sparkling sangria a few hours in advance. However, it is best to make it right before serving to ensure the fruit stays fresh and the carbonation of the sparkling wine is not lost.

4. Can I use frozen fruit in my sparkling sangria?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit in your sparkling sangria. It is a great option if you want to make sangria in advance, as the frozen fruit will act as ice cubes and keep your sangria cold.

5. How do I store leftover sparkling sangria?

If you have any leftover sparkling sangria, cover it and store it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days. However, it is best to consume it within 24 hours to ensure the fruit stays fresh and the carbonation is not lost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom