• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making My 1St Newsletter Thru E-Mail

In summary, the conversation involves discussing ways to advertise a website, including a guest and host special, offering prizes for certain email responses, and mentioning discontinued products. The speaker also shares their approach of including incentives and information about recruiting in their newsletter. They also mention following up with potential consultants. There is a question about the purpose of the email prizes.
gojuliego
GOAL: KISS(keep it simple/stupid)

-advertise website(recipe, host evites, etc.)
-guest special
-host special
-prize for 1st/4th/10th e-mail for something found on my website
-discontinued products

Anyone have anything to share?

I'd add...I'm doing the same thing as you right now. Just got all my emails together and want to make my first newsletter too!

One thing I am going to include (because everyone has the choice/right, and I don't want to make people mad) at the very end of the newsletter email in smaller writing is that they can call/email if they want to be removed from my mailing list.

Just my 2 cents... :)

GL with your newsletter!

Hello, I have been doing my newsletter for almost a year now, and I like to include the incentives. On the newsletter that I sent out yesterday, I included the incentive for new recruits to earn the 12" skillet, the Pan O Rama and I also briefly ("Ask me how to take an all expenses paid vacation to the Bahamas!") touched on the Incentive Trip 2006. If I've earned something, like the December Sell a thon, I send out a thank you to the hosts that made that goal possible...("I'd like to extend a special thank you to Susie Host, Jane Chef, Pam Pered, & Mon ey and the guests that attended their shows. Because of how well your shows were, I was able to earn _______. If you would like more information about this promotion or any other incentives, please do not hesitate to contact me at _____.)

I like many of us, think that the best product that The Pampered Chef has to offer is the opportunity. I feel that I would be doing all of my customers a disservice if I didn't include all of the information that is made available to us about recruiting! I know that I have customers that are on the fence about signing, and if the incentives will let them cross it and give it a try...then I reach more people with my newsletters than I see at my monthly shows.

Potential consultants...I will follow up with them about a week after I've sent out my newsletter, to see if anything has changed and if they are ready to sign or have a show so they can use their host credit towards a starter kit.

Sorry this was so long... ;)

gojuliego said:
GOAL: KISS(keep it simple/stupid)

-advertise website(recipe, host evites, etc.)
-guest special
-host special
-prize for 1st/4th/10th e-mail for something found on my website
-discontinued products

Anyone have anything to share?

What exactly are the 1st/4th/10th e-mail prizes for? I guess I missed something somewhere.

e-mail prizesThe goal is to have them look at my website! Prizes are items that are discontinued or I have gotten free anyways.

1. How do I create a newsletter using email for the first time?

To create your first newsletter through email, start by choosing an email marketing service that suits your needs. Then, create a template or use a pre-designed one and customize it with your brand's colors and logo. Next, add your content, including images, text, and links. Once you're happy with your newsletter, schedule it to be sent out to your subscribers.

2. What should I include in my first newsletter through email?

Your first newsletter should include a brief introduction of your brand, a highlight of your latest products or services, and any upcoming promotions or events. It's also a good idea to include valuable content such as tips, recipes, or DIY ideas related to your brand to keep your subscribers engaged.

3. How often should I send out newsletters through email?

The frequency of sending out newsletters through email depends on your brand and its audience. It's recommended to send newsletters at least once a month to keep your subscribers updated and engaged. However, you can also send them bi-weekly or weekly if you have a lot of content to share.

4. How can I make my first newsletter through email visually appealing?

To make your first newsletter visually appealing, use high-quality images and videos, incorporate your brand's colors and fonts, and use a clean and organized layout. Avoid using too many images or fonts and use white space to make your content stand out. Also, make sure your newsletter is mobile-friendly for subscribers who read emails on their phones.

5. How can I track the success of my first newsletter through email?

Most email marketing services offer analytics and reports to track the success of your newsletters. You can monitor metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions to see how well your newsletter performed. This data can help you make improvements for future newsletters and tailor your content to better engage your subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChipLines
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PC_CPR