1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Making my 1st newsletter thru e-mail

1. gojuliego

gojuliego Novice Member

GOAL: KISS(keep it simple/stupid)

-advertise website(recipe, host evites, etc.)
    -guest special
    -host special
    -prize for 1st/4th/10th e-mail for something found on my website
    -discontinued products

Anyone have anything to share?

Jan 24, 2006
  2. MichelleRoth

MichelleRoth Member

I'd add...

I'm doing the same thing as you right now. Just got all my emails together and want to make my first newsletter too!

One thing I am going to include (because everyone has the choice/right, and I don't want to make people mad) at the very end of the newsletter email in smaller writing is that they can call/email if they want to be removed from my mailing list.

Just my 2 cents... :)

GL with your newsletter!

Jan 25, 2006
  3. PampChefNancy1

PampChefNancy1 Novice Member

Hello, I have been doing my newsletter for almost a year now, and I like to include the incentives. On the newsletter that I sent out yesterday, I included the incentive for new recruits to earn the 12" skillet, the Pan O Rama and I also briefly ("Ask me how to take an all expenses paid vacation to the Bahamas!") touched on the Incentive Trip 2006. If I've earned something, like the December Sell a thon, I send out a thank you to the hosts that made that goal possible...("I'd like to extend a special thank you to Susie Host, Jane Chef, Pam Pered, & Mon ey and the guests that attended their shows. Because of how well your shows were, I was able to earn _______. If you would like more information about this promotion or any other incentives, please do not hesitate to contact me at _____.)

I like many of us, think that the best product that The Pampered Chef has to offer is the opportunity. I feel that I would be doing all of my customers a disservice if I didn't include all of the information that is made available to us about recruiting! I know that I have customers that are on the fence about signing, and if the incentives will let them cross it and give it a try...then I reach more people with my newsletters than I see at my monthly shows.

Potential consultants...I will follow up with them about a week after I've sent out my newsletter, to see if anything has changed and if they are ready to sign or have a show so they can use their host credit towards a starter kit.

Sorry this was so long... ;)

4. amya

amya Member

What exactly are the 1st/4th/10th e-mail prizes for? I guess I missed something somewhere.

Jan 25, 2006
  5. gojuliego

gojuliego Novice Member

e-mail prizes

The goal is to have them look at my website! Prizes are items that are discontinued or I have gotten free anyways.

Jan 25, 2006
Have something to add?