• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Friends Across Borders: An Order in Holland, MI

In summary, "Making Friends Across Borders" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef in Holland, MI that brings people from different cultures together through food and cooking. To attend, you can purchase a ticket online or contact a Pampered Chef consultant in the area. The event includes cooking demonstrations, food tasting, and the opportunity to connect with people from different backgrounds. It is family-friendly and guests are welcome to bring a dish to share, although it is not required.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just entered an order at work for a guy in Holland, MI, and naturally thought of my cheffer friends... :DMaybe it is Jill's neighbor?

Last edited:
Maybe he lives in between JAE and my mom?:)

Are these retail or wholesale orders?

ChefBeckyD said:
Maybe he lives in between JAE and my mom?:)

Are these retail or wholesale orders?

We only do retail actually an E-bay order for aquarium salt.

Related to Making Friends Across Borders: An Order in Holland, MI

1. What is "Making Friends Across Borders"?

"Making Friends Across Borders" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef in Holland, MI that aims to bring people from different cultures together through food and cooking.

2. How can I attend this event?

To attend "Making Friends Across Borders", you can either purchase a ticket online or contact a Pampered Chef consultant in the Holland, MI area for more information.

3. What can I expect at this event?

At "Making Friends Across Borders", you can expect to participate in cooking demonstrations, taste different dishes from various cultures, and have the opportunity to connect with people from different backgrounds.

4. Is this event family-friendly?

Yes, "Making Friends Across Borders" is a family-friendly event. We encourage families to attend and experience different cultures together.

5. Can I bring a dish to share at the event?

Yes, we welcome guests to bring a dish from their own culture to share with others. However, this is not required and there will be plenty of food provided at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK