• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Bookings By Phone: Advice & Scripts to Help You Succeed

Your name] In summary, the conversation discussed tips for making phone calls to get bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. It was suggested to keep the conversation simple and genuine, ask about previous experiences with the company, and offer incentives for booking a party. The importance of personal contact through phone calls was also emphasized.
rebajoe
Silver Member
Hi

When making phone calls get get bookings (especially if you are fairly new).
What do some of you say? Is there a phone script or scripts that you use?

I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks
Rebajoe

Go to the training section of Consultant's Corner, and listen to the interview about tough economic times. It is great!

Don't worry !!! I still have trouble talking to people on the phone and talking to people I meet in person. I always feel like I am forgetting something, I much prefer sending emails. I don't use a script but i do go through the checklist.

Emails are good for those who read them and like that form of communication. Many people don't. There's nothing else like the personal contact of a phone call. I know it's hard. I don't make calls to get bookings. I call to check up on my customers. Sometimes that leads to an immediate booking. Usually it cements the relationship so that they choose me when they decide to order or do a show. I simply call and ask if they're loving their products.

Hi Rebajoe,

Thank you for reaching out for help with phone calls and bookings. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand how nerve-wracking it can be to make those calls, especially when you're new to the business. My best advice would be to keep it simple and genuine. Start by introducing yourself and mentioning that you are a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, ask if they have heard of our company or if they have ever attended a Pampered Chef party before. This can help break the ice and open up the conversation. From there, you can share a bit about our products and the benefits of hosting a party. Remember to always be friendly and enthusiastic, and don't be afraid to ask for the booking. You can also offer an incentive, such as a free product or discount, to entice them to book a party with you. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your calls and bookings.

Happy cooking,

What is "Get Bookings By Phone: Advice & Scripts to Help You Succeed"?

"Get Bookings By Phone" is a training program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants successfully book parties and events over the phone. It includes tips, advice, and scripts to guide you through the process and increase your success rate.

Who can benefit from this program?

This program is designed for all Pampered Chef consultants who want to improve their booking skills and increase their party and event schedule. It is also helpful for new consultants who may be unfamiliar with booking techniques over the phone.

What are some common challenges when trying to book parties by phone?

Some common challenges include getting people to answer the phone, dealing with rejection or objections, and not knowing what to say or how to respond to potential bookings. This program addresses these challenges and provides solutions to overcome them.

How can this program help me achieve my booking goals?

By providing you with proven techniques and scripts, this program can help you confidently and effectively book parties and events over the phone. It also offers valuable advice on how to follow up with potential bookings and turn them into successful events.

Is this program only for booking parties? Can it also help with booking fundraisers or vendor events?

This program is primarily focused on booking parties, but many of the techniques and scripts can also be applied to booking fundraisers and vendor events. It provides general guidelines and strategies that can be adapted to different types of bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Bren706