1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Make phone calls

1. rebajoe

rebajoe Novice Member Silver Member

Hi

When making phone calls get get bookings (especially if you are fairly new).
    What do some of you say? Is there a phone script or scripts that you use?

I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks
    Rebajoe

Aug 4, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Go to the training section of Consultant's Corner, and listen to the interview about tough economic times. It is great!

3. Don't worry !!! I still have trouble talking to people on the phone and talking to people I meet in person. I always feel like I am forgetting something, I much prefer sending emails. I don't use a script but i do go through the checklist.

Aug 6, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Emails are good for those who read them and like that form of communication. Many people don't. There's nothing else like the personal contact of a phone call. I know it's hard. I don't make calls to get bookings. I call to check up on my customers. Sometimes that leads to an immediate booking. Usually it cements the relationship so that they choose me when they decide to order or do a show.

I simply call and ask if they're loving their products.

Aug 6, 2009
Have something to add?