• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make My Pampered Chef Biz a Success: Games for 30+ Friends!

In summary, Ann is planning to have a big party Saturday and she is hoping that by talking to her former PC consultant friend, she will be able to pick up a lot of party bookings. She has also heard of a game that she could try, and a box that she could buy at the store.
RuthV
OK y'all. I have a big party Saturday with a former PC consultant. This should be big for me. She has invited 30+ friends who used to buy PC from her. She wants me there a couple of hours early to talk about making my PC business successful and thinks I should pick up quite a few party bookings just from her party. I'm trying to come up with games. (One I'm working on is a "Family Fued" game.....top 5 selling PC items, top product lines, etc. I sent off an e-mail to HO for info. I need some other fun game ideas and figured y'all would be the people to ask. :D

Search the files for anything with "game" in the title - that should get you a bunch.

I was just at a jewelry party and we played the Left-Right game (It's gotta be in the files here). But instead of passing one item, there were as many as there were people at the party. So you really had to stay on top of which way to pass things. If you play that with a small box (Michael's sells cute boxes that look like Chinese carry-out containers) you can put a slip of paper in one that says "You Win!" That way, you don't have to give away dozens of prizes, but people can't tell which box has the prize in it.

I just heard from a clustermate of a game where you start with a Season's Best and each time you say host or hosting they have to pass it to the next person and whoever ends up with it in the end wins it. Keeps them paying attention to your words.

I play the Blue light Special game. I set a timer for a weird time (23 minutes) or so. Whatever I'm holding at the time the timer goes off is on sale for that day. 10% off. I've sold a few products by doing that at each show.

Good luck!

I love that idea. Too funny!

It is probably too late to do this, but since you have an "experienced" PC crowd, you could try the Amazing Race show...

I recently did a show for a former consultant and it was a $900 show! The great part is that they know exactly what needs to be done to reach their goals! We played the left right game and they all loved it!

chefann said:
Search the files for anything with "game" in the title - that should get you a bunch.

I was just at a jewelry party and we played the Left-Right game (It's gotta be in the files here). But instead of passing one item, there were as many as there were people at the party. So you really had to stay on top of which way to pass things. If you play that with a small box (Michael's sells cute boxes that look like Chinese carry-out containers) you can put a slip of paper in one that says "You Win!" That way, you don't have to give away dozens of prizes, but people can't tell which box has the prize in it.

I love that Ann! I've seen those boxes at the dollar store too!

Question for those of you who have done or are doing shows for former consultants - WHY did they quit? This is just too much fun!:D :D

Related to Make My Pampered Chef Biz a Success: Games for 30+ Friends!

1. What is the purpose of playing games in my Pampered Chef business?

Playing games in your Pampered Chef business can help break the ice and create a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests. It also allows you to showcase your products in a more interactive way and can lead to increased sales.

2. How many games should I plan to play during a party with 30+ friends?

It is recommended to plan for at least 3-4 games for a party with 30+ friends. This will give everyone a chance to participate and keep the party moving at a good pace.

3. Can I customize the games to fit my Pampered Chef business?

Absolutely! The games provided in "Make My Pampered Chef Biz a Success: Games for 30+ Friends!" are meant to be used as a guide. Feel free to add your own personal touches and tailor them to fit your specific business and audience.

4. Do I need to purchase any special materials or props for the games?

Most of the games in "Make My Pampered Chef Biz a Success: Games for 30+ Friends!" can be played with items you likely already have on hand, such as pens, paper, and kitchen utensils. However, some games may require specific props or materials, so be sure to read through the instructions carefully and gather everything you need before the party.

5. Are these games suitable for all ages?

Yes, the games in "Make My Pampered Chef Biz a Success: Games for 30+ Friends!" are suitable for all ages. However, it is important to consider the age range of your guests and adapt the games accordingly. For example, you may want to simplify a game for younger children or make it more challenging for adults.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies