• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show a Total Success!!!!

In summary, Tracy's sister's party last night went GREAT and her first show was a success. She gave a great demo and people liked it. She is getting the wheeled tote she wanted. Today is a good day for her with PC.
missi.robbins
I just wanted to give you all the good news! My sister's party last night went GREAT - which was my first!! The demo was great - I didn't really practice a speech for that - but I did study the product information. Anyway - my demo lasted about 45 minutes - hour with talking about all the products etc. I did a lot of prep work before hand, there were a lot of berries to slice - I made the Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle. :) Her party is going to be about $700 - she had 14 women there! Needless to say it was PACKED! PLUS - that puts me at my $1250 in my first 30 days goal!!! Woo-hoo! She said one of her friends told her that I did a good job and then she told her that was my first party and she was like "REALLY?! She did a really good job!" Which made me feel better - I didn't get any official bookings - but it sounds like one of the ladies wants to book in the fall for the knives. I'm going to follow-up with her when the products come and get her booked - she wouldn't pick a date last night! My friend Denise came with me - who was also at my party and she said she liked my demo more than my director's and that she thought I did a better job! I made sure I handed a lot of the products around so people could touch and see them in action.

So all went better than expected! I wasn't really nervous either - but I do better with people I don't know. I have to tell you though - I am DEFINITELY getting that wheeled tote with my PC super starter dollars! What a pain it was to carry all that stuff! I actually had one guest that ordered the trifle bowl - so that was cool! I feel a lot better now - doing that show - it was fun and everyone said they had a good time - and I think they learned some good tips! It appears that I'm a natural! :) Today is one of my high days with PC!! I JUST had to share!

Congratulations! Sounds like you are off to a great start with your PC business.Tracy

Congrats on a successful first show! Good for you!

A couple things - Did you let the lady interested in knives know that she can get 2 @ 60% off in August when she hosts?
Also - I would think hard about getting the wheeled tote.......most of us who have them don't care for them - for a variety of reasons....mine include that it is Extremely heavy, and you can only wheel it on flat, paved surfaces.....and then, once I would actually get it to the hosts house, the wheels would be all dirty, muddy, wet, snowy....etc....and I didn't want to mess up the host's house with it!

Again though - Good for you getting that first show under your belt - you are off to a great start!

ChefBeckyD said:
Congrats on a successful first show! Good for you!

A couple things - Did you let the lady interested in knives know that she can get 2 @ 60% off in August when she hosts?
Also - I would think hard about getting the wheeled tote.......most of us who have them don't care for them - for a variety of reasons....mine include that it is Extremely heavy, and you can only wheel it on flat, paved surfaces.....and then, once I would actually get it to the hosts house, the wheels would be all dirty, muddy, wet, snowy....etc....and I didn't want to mess up the host's house with it!

Again though - Good for you getting that first show under your belt - you are off to a great start!
I actually went with my up-line director to a party on Sunday and she let me use the tote etc cause she knew I was thinking about it - and I REALLY liked it! I plan on using 100 of my PC dollars for it!
Thanks for all the congrats ladies! This site is GREAT!

Great job! And book that lady for August!

It's from thesmilies.com. If you click on the dancing banana, you'll see the link. They have oodles of great smilies. I also use planetsmilies.net.

Congratulations on a great show!!

Way to go. ... i am so happy for you ... my first show was a lot of bumbling and smiles but not a huge success like yours was... Congrats!!! Keep it up!!!!

great job!! keep it up!!:D

Great Job!

PS - I love my rolling case! 1000 times better than the old show case!

Congrats!! You are off to an awesome start!!! Keep up the great work!:)

I LOVE my rolling case too. My problem is overloading it because I like it so much. One of my front "legs" broke off but I probably put too much in it.

Congratulations! It's a real accomplishment to qualify in your first thirty.

Please allow me to jump on the "I love the rolling case!" band wagon! Just be sure to not over load it. I put my lap top in the front pocket, cook books in the side pockets, and adore the bag that sits on top. Definitely don't overload it...it has made me be more aware of what I pack, so I don't take too much!

I also use the case for packing for booths, meetings, etc., and it makes transporting materials really easy!

Congratulations again, and enjoy your case!!!

Wow! Great Job!!!! My first show is Saturday and I can't wait! Keep us all posted, it really motivates me to see someone doing well!:D

Great job!!

Congrats!! Its an awesome feeling to have your first show be a huge success...I was on a Pampered Chef high the first weekend of my first show..it was on a Friday and I wanted to throw up being in front of all these strangers (my first show was for a friend of my sister who knew ALOT of people) but 1 1/2 yrs after doing her show I am still going from that show...I meet alot of great contacts....it was great.
Enough about me....Enjoy the fun and the PC dollars and free products you earned! Congratulations again!!!

Way to go on your first show!! Awesome!!

Good for you! I am the same way: MUCH more comfortable in front of strangers!

I had a great first 30 days, also. I did just over $1250 with two kitchen shows and two catalog show. My first offical month was May, and I sold around $2600. I earned $250 in PC money. I'm hoping to use it for conference if I can get the details worked out before next Thursday. I, too, would rather do a show in front of people I don't know, but I like to joke a lot with people if I do know them well. Keep going through the summer. I'm trying to earn more PC money through July 17.

Great job!!!! Congratulations and many more months/years of success!

Woot Woot, AWESOME JOB!!!!

Congratulations! I love my Rolling Case too!

missiDO NOT MAKE a MAJOR mistake here!

FIRST - FANTASTIC JOB! Doesn't it feel great to have someone say that you did a great job? Especially when it is your first show!

BUT there is one thing you DEFINATELY NEED TO DO!
The lady who said she MIGHT be interested in an August show, even if you have to make up an address and phone number, MARK HER AS A BOOKED Show in Pampered Partner or P3 BEFORE submitting the show!

This way WHEN SHE DOES book that show, your current host gets a benefit as well. I ALWAYS book MAYBEs on shows.

ALWAYS TOO MAKE SURE you are automatically re-booking EVERY ONE OF YOUR HOSTS from their current shows! This way they have an added incentive to rebook! Especially if you end up in a pinch and have to call on them for favors! It's great to tell them that if they help you out, you can give them a deal!

GREAT JOB AGAIN!

Update!With my sister's order under her host discount my comissionable sales was around $1000. I've been trying to get ahold of that lady to book her - but you know how it is! Hopefully I can get her penciled in and if she needs to reschedule that'll be fine! I DID book her in P3 for August under my sister - she actually gave me her address and phone.

Thanks for all the kind words ladies! This site is a huge help!

Last edited:
congratulations on a wonderful first show!!! :. What an encouragement!

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show?

1. Invite a diverse group of friends and family to the show to ensure a variety of interests and tastes.

2. Utilize social media and word of mouth to spread the word about your show.

3. Plan ahead and have all necessary ingredients and equipment ready for the demonstrations.

4. Offer incentives and special discounts to attendees to encourage purchases.

5. Encourage guests to book their own shows or join your team as a consultant for future opportunities.

What products are most popular among Pampered Chef customers?

The top five best-selling products include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Food Chopper, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Quick Cooker, and Ultimate Mandoline.

What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and spend quality time with friends and family.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef show to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to create a themed show, such as a holiday gathering or a bridal shower, to make the event more personalized and fun.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefgirlrd
  • rchamelin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • SDTeaGirl