• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes

In summary, a consultant shared their idea of creating a personalized recipe book for their college-bound daughter with easy microwave recipes using PC products. They plan to divide the recipes by tools used and have already found a delicious omelet recipe to include. The consultant also mentions using file search to find more recipes for their project and thanks their fellow consultant for the idea.
naekelsey
Gold Member
What I was wanting to do was to make a little book for my college bound daughter. I want to include several recipes for the microwave including the PC products needed. I would make a book out of these to give to her with her PC Basket she gets from us before she heads of to college. I will post the book for everyone to use once it is done. I would divide each section by tools used. Like Prep Bowls, Sml Batter Bowl, Sml Bar Pan and etc. More recipes will be GREAT!!

Like this one I found:

Prep Bowls
Ingredients:
1 egg
smidge of cheese
smiidge of meat (or other omelet filling)

You don't want to fill it too much because it will overflow. You may want to spritz the inside for a clean release. Beat the egg then add the cheese and filling. Mix 'til all filling is covered with egg. Pop in microwave for 1 minute. Flip out and ENJOY!!

my son and his friends go to Walmart on sunday nights and buy the ingred. fo hot pizza dip.

I love the idea.

I found that putting the name of a product in the file search I was able to find the product booklet for that product quickly. So if you search on things like prep bowl, small oval, batter, small bar you shold be able to find a bunch of recipes to help with your idea.

Gotcha. Thanks

What a wonderful idea to create a personalized recipe book for your daughter! I'm sure she will appreciate having some easy and delicious microwave recipes at her fingertips while she's away at college. Plus, including the necessary PC products is a great way to introduce her to the versatility and convenience of our products.I love the idea of dividing the recipes by tools used, it will make it even easier for her to find the right recipe for the tools she has available. And the omelet recipe you shared sounds delicious and simple to make, I'm sure she will love it.I will also be looking forward to seeing the final book and trying out some of the recipes myself. Thank you for sharing your idea with us and I wish your daughter all the best in her college journey.Happy cooking!Sincerely,

What is the purpose of the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes"?

The "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" is a collection of quick and easy recipes that can be made in a microwave, perfect for busy college students or anyone looking for convenient meal options.

Are the recipes in the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" are designed to be nutritious and balanced meals. They use fresh ingredients and avoid processed foods.

Do the recipes in the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" require any special equipment?

No, the recipes in the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" are specifically designed to be made in a microwave, so no special equipment is needed. However, some recipes may require basic kitchen tools such as a cutting board or knife.

Are the recipes in the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Yes, the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" includes a variety of recipes suitable for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet. These recipes are clearly marked for easy identification.

Can I customize the recipes in the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" to my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Make a Book College/Microwave Recipes" includes a variety of recipes that can be easily customized to fit your dietary restrictions. For example, you can substitute ingredients or adjust seasonings to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies