• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year

In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of making business New Years resolutions and suggests picking only two to increase the likelihood of keeping them. The suggested resolutions include scheduling 5 calls a week, consistent social media promotion, daily learning about products and business, providing excellent customer service, and reaching out to past customers. The importance of prioritizing business goals is emphasized and the impact of small changes on a business is acknowledged.
DebPC
Staff member
Every year we make personal News Years resolutions to lose weight, stop procrastinating, be better with $$. This year make some business New Years resolutions. Do you need to make 5 calls every night to get your business where you want it to be? Do you need to be promoting Pampered Chef more every day? Do you need to study the basics more or improve the quality of your show more? We often know what to do but often don't do it.
I suggest picking only 2 resolutions. The more you pick the less likely you will be to keep them. Then print them out and put them 2 places in your home. Maybe your desk and on the refridgerator. You'll need constant remeinders the first few weeks.
It's amazing how your Pampered Chef business can change by only making a couple changes.

1. Schedule 5 calls each week to reach out and make new contacts. 2. Post consistently on social media daily to promote your business. 3. Set aside time each day to learn something new about the Pampered Chef products and business. 4. Focus on providing the best customer service possible. 5. Reach out to past customers to thank them for their support.

I completely agree with you about making business New Years resolutions. It's so easy to get caught up in personal goals and forget about our business goals. This year, I have decided to make two resolutions for my business: 1) to consistently reach out to potential clients and make at least 5 calls every night and 2) to improve the quality of my shows by studying the basics more and incorporating new techniques.I know that these two changes can make a big impact on my Pampered Chef business and I am committed to sticking to them. I love your suggestion of printing them out and putting them in visible places as a constant reminder. It's amazing how just a few small changes can make a big difference in our businesses.Thank you for the reminder to prioritize our business goals and make them a priority this year. I am excited to see how my business will grow and improve with these resolutions in place. Happy New Year to you and your business as well!

What is "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year"?

"Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year" is a special campaign launched by Pampered Chef to help our consultants and customers make the most of the new year with our products and business opportunities.

What are the benefits of participating in "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year"?

Participating in "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year" allows you to take advantage of exclusive deals, promotions, and training resources to help you grow your business and reach your personal goals.

Is there a cost to participate in "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year". All consultants are automatically enrolled and customers can take advantage of the promotions and products without any additional fees.

How can I stay updated on the latest news and promotions for "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year"?

You can stay updated by checking our website and social media pages regularly, as well as signing up for our email newsletters. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with information and updates.

Can I participate in "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year" even if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, "Make 2005 Your Pampered Chef Year" is open to everyone, including non-consultants. You can take advantage of the promotions and products as a customer and join the Pampered Chef community by signing up as a consultant at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies