• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Holiday Open House: Mailing Flyers, Email & Calls

In summary, to receive Pampered Chef flyers in the mail, you can contact an Independent Consultant or visit the website to be added to the mailing list. You can also opt for digital copies of the flyers instead of physical copies. The flyers are typically mailed out once a month, but can also be viewed and downloaded on the website. Specific flyer requests cannot be fulfilled, but anyone can view and download the flyers or request to be added to the mailing list. Customers and non-customers are welcome to stay updated through the flyers.
MHPampered
I am having a last minute Holiday open house and I was thinking of mailing out flyers and sending an email and also calling everyone in my contact list. Anyone ever mailed flyers just folded with the label for the address on it. I know I can do it. I receieved items in the mail like that, but I am curious is it the same cost as a stamp? Please let me know any experience you have had with this. Oh and I have about 77 in my contact list to mail to.

Thank.

Yes, costs the same as in an envelope (.44). This is how I send my party invitations.

Be certain to call people -otherwise, it's like just giving your money to USPS

1. How do I request to receive Pampered Chef flyers in the mail?

To request to receive Pampered Chef flyers in the mail, you can contact your Independent Consultant or visit our website to find an Independent Consultant near you. They will be able to add you to their mailing list and ensure you receive the latest flyers and promotions.

2. Can I receive digital copies of the flyers instead of physical copies?

Yes, you can opt to receive digital copies of the flyers instead of physical copies. You can request this from your Independent Consultant or update your preferences on our website. This will help reduce paper waste and clutter in your mailbox.

3. How often are the flyers mailed out?

The flyers are typically mailed out once a month, but may vary depending on promotions and new product releases. You can also view and download the latest flyers on our website at any time.

4. Can I request specific flyers to be mailed to me?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for specific flyers to be mailed. However, you can always view and download all of our current flyers on our website or contact your Independent Consultant for any specific promotions or products you are interested in.

5. Do I have to be a customer to receive the flyers?

No, you do not have to be a customer to receive the flyers. Anyone can request to be added to the mailing list or view and download the flyers on our website. We welcome anyone who is interested in our products and promotions to stay updated through our flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • jfoos
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • Pamperedpartygirl