• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing Bridal Registry Brochure?

In summary, to request a Pampered Chef bridal registry brochure, you can reach out to a consultant or request it on the website for free. It can be received through email or provided by a consultant at a party. The brochure can also be customized and shared with others.
heatherbug737
How are you mailing the brochure for the Bridal registry? I have a bunch of people that I want to send these to, but I can't figure out what size envelope to put it in.

If I were you, I would not send that one out... I am presuming you mean the square one. It has the old prices from F/W and everything in it has gone up...especially the cookware!

The brochure should fit in a standard #10 envelope. The bridal registry catalog (the square one) would probably need to go in a large (full-sheet size) envelope. But as Jane pointed out, it's got old prices from last season.

Oh, man! I forgot about the price changes. Okay, I guess I won't send them, then! Thanks for the warning!

heatherbug737 said:
Oh, man! I forgot about the price changes. Okay, I guess I won't send them, then! Thanks for the warning!

But I thought they also said they were not updating them for the season.

They're not being updated. I got the impression that not many of them were sold, and HO wants to use up the inventory before they update them. If you really wanted to use them, you could put a note with it that the prices have changed, but the items in the booklet are all essentials that are recommended for stocking one's kitchen.

1. How do I request a Pampered Chef bridal registry brochure?

To request a Pampered Chef bridal registry brochure, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and click on the "Request a Brochure" button. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name and email address, to receive the brochure.

2. Is there a cost for the bridal registry brochure?

No, the Pampered Chef bridal registry brochure is completely free of charge. We want to make it easy for you to learn about our products and create your dream registry.

3. How long does it take to receive the bridal registry brochure?

If you request a brochure through our website, you should receive it via email within a few minutes. If you request it through a consultant, they will typically provide it to you at your next in-person or virtual party. If you are in urgent need of the brochure, please let us know and we will do our best to expedite the process.

4. Can I customize the items included in my bridal registry brochure?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef bridal registry brochure to include the specific products you are interested in. Simply let your consultant know which products you would like to see in your brochure and they can personalize it for you.

5. Can I share the bridal registry brochure with others?

Yes, you can easily share the Pampered Chef bridal registry brochure with friends and family. You can either forward the email or share the link to the digital brochure. Your consultant can also provide you with physical copies to share with those who may not have access to the digital version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Wildfire