• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Magic Mop Outlet: Find Your Perfect Cleaning Tool!

In summary, the magic mop is a greasy mess that is hard to clean. Some people love it, while others detest it. It is made of nylon and the bristles don't actually absorb the grease. It is retired and was discontinued six years ago.
whiteyteresa
Magic Mop in on the Outlet

I know there were some people looking for it

~

Ooh, they didn't change the rest of the items did they? I had made a flyer for my show tonight...running to check...

Great! I have a catalog host from many years ago who wants one - I just email her about it!

Can you use that to soak up grease when browning ground beef?

What is this thing made of? How do you clean it? Is it sanitary? The concept seems good, but I'm wondering if it would just be a nasty mess? Those of you who have used it please share your comments.

thanks!

Linda, Some people love it, others detest it. I've never used one, but I've seen them. The mop portion is made of nylon, I think. The bristles don't actually absorb the grease, they wick it away. And the whole thing ends up greasy.Frankly, you can use paper towels to the same effect.

Thanks Ann, I knew you'd have an informative answer. :D

What exactly IS the magic mop? I saw it on my outlet, but what's the point and what does it actually do?

It's to pull the grease off things - browned meat, soup, gravy. They were in the catalog years ago (I think they were retired right before I started).My Director has nothing nice to say about them - after you use them they become a greasy mess that you then have to clean thoroughly before they'll work again.

yes, I had owned one. I say OWNED. I threw it out. They do the job, but are not fun to clean. Some customers still rave about them.

I just asked my director this morning if she had heard of it...and I am so happy someone else inquired about it, because now, I dont think I will get it, as I have enough already to clean!

they were disgusting to clean even in the dishwasher they came out limp and nasty.
I put ice in a paper towel to skim the grease.
supposedly, they were made of the same material used to clean up oceans when there are oil spills.
Now i'm trying to think how many years its been discontinued and I'm thinking 6?? Wonder how the bristles held up??

After reading these rave reviews :yuck: I am convinced NOT to get this thing!

Related to Magic Mop Outlet: Find Your Perfect Cleaning Tool!

1. What is the "Magic Mop on Outlet" product?

The "Magic Mop on Outlet" is a innovative cleaning tool designed to make mopping easier and more efficient. It features a self-wringing mechanism and a microfiber mop head that can be easily removed and washed for multiple uses.

2. How does the self-wringing mechanism work?

The self-wringing mechanism allows you to easily control the amount of water on the mop head by simply pushing down on the handle. This eliminates the need for a separate bucket and wringing out the mop by hand, making the mopping process more convenient and hygienic.

3. Can I use the "Magic Mop on Outlet" on all types of flooring?

Yes, the "Magic Mop on Outlet" can be used on all types of flooring including hardwood, tile, laminate, and vinyl. The microfiber mop head is gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces, yet still effective in removing dirt and grime.

4. How often should I replace the mop head?

We recommend replacing the mop head every 3-6 months depending on frequency of use and condition. If the mop head becomes excessively dirty or worn, it is time for a replacement to ensure optimal cleaning results.

5. Is the "Magic Mop on Outlet" easy to assemble and use?

Yes, the "Magic Mop on Outlet" is very easy to assemble and use. It comes with clear instructions and can be set up in just a few minutes. The self-wringing mechanism and lightweight design make it user-friendly for all ages and abilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies