• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Is Cold Calling for Booking Sales Shows?

In summary, the "Made One Call, Got One Booking" system is a convenient and free service offered by Pampered Chef for hosts to book parties. There is no limit to the number of bookings that can be made using this system, and there are no extra fees associated with its use. It can be used to book parties for specific dates and times, and changes can be made if needed by contacting the consultant.
chefkathy
Get on the phone ladies!!!!!

I just booked a May show with a total stranger! She was a HO sales lead who happened to leave her info for me when she ordered, so I called and now she is a hostess!

Wahoo!!!!

Congrats Deb!!

I got an out of the blue call from a past hostess today booking a show for May 1st! YAY!!

Love those!

Great job!
I'm hoping that tonight is my lucky night to book shows for next month!!

1. How does "Made One Call, Got One Booking" work?

The "Made One Call, Got One Booking" system is a simple and efficient way for hosts to book a Pampered Chef party. Instead of having to go through multiple channels and make numerous calls, hosts can simply make one call to their consultant and secure a booking for their party.

2. Is there a limit to how many bookings I can make using this system?

No, there is no limit to the number of bookings you can make using this system. As long as your consultant is available on the requested date, you can make as many bookings as you like with just one call.

3. Do I have to pay any extra fees for using this system?

No, there are no additional fees for using the "Made One Call, Got One Booking" system. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to make the booking process easier for our hosts.

4. Can I use this system to book a party for a specific date and time?

Yes, you can use this system to book a party for a specific date and time. Simply discuss your preferred date and time with your consultant and they will work to accommodate your request.

5. What if I need to reschedule or cancel my party after using this system?

If you need to reschedule or cancel your party after using the "Made One Call, Got One Booking" system, simply contact your consultant and they will assist you with making the necessary changes. We understand that unexpected events may arise and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies