• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made a Mistake With the 29 Minute Cookbook!!

In summary, if you made a mistake with the 29 Minute Cookbook, you can reach out to the customer service team for assistance. Unfortunately, exchanges are not offered for the cookbook, but you can return it for a refund and purchase a new one. If you accidentally ordered the wrong version, contact customer service to return the incorrect version and order the correct one. If you made a mistake with the shipping address, contact customer service immediately to try and correct it before the cookbook is shipped. If you would like to cancel your order due to a mistake, contact customer service for assistance with canceling the order and receiving a refund.
rennea
Gold Member
I should have never ever purchased this cookbook. So bad for my diet:eek: I swear every single recipe in this cookbook looks delish!!! Oh boy am I in trouble now!!:D

just wait until you try the skillet lasagna... SOOOOOO good yet soooo bad for the waist. lol

ginamkiely said:
just wait until you try the skillet lasagna... SOOOOOO good yet soooo bad for the waist. lol

My husband came into the kitchen last night to find out what all the moaning was about:eek: The pictures are killing me.

Oh, try the Toasted Angel Hair and Sausage recipe....delicious!

the apple glazed chicken with apple slaw is so yummy!

I know what you mean, I lost 22 pounds and I have a feeling it will be back too soon.

I may use that "warning" as a selling point at my next show. :)

BLT Mac & Cheese - deadly

I just started Weight Watchers and am freaking about how many points these recipes are. They are soo good though.

1. What should I do if I made a mistake with the 29 Minute Cookbook?

If you made a mistake with the 29 Minute Cookbook, don't worry! Our Pampered Chef team is here to help. You can reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with the issue.

2. Can I exchange the 29 Minute Cookbook if I made a mistake?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for the 29 Minute Cookbook if you made a mistake. However, you can return the cookbook for a refund and purchase a new one.

3. What if I accidentally ordered the wrong version of the 29 Minute Cookbook?

If you accidentally ordered the wrong version of the 29 Minute Cookbook, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will help you return the incorrect version and order the correct one.

4. I made a mistake with the shipping address for my 29 Minute Cookbook, what do I do?

If you made a mistake with the shipping address for your 29 Minute Cookbook, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will do their best to correct the address before the cookbook is shipped out.

5. Can I cancel my order for the 29 Minute Cookbook if I made a mistake?

If you made a mistake with your order for the 29 Minute Cookbook and would like to cancel it, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you with canceling the order and issuing a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies