• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made a Bunch of "Out of the Box" Calls Tonight

In summary, Debbie used her expert summarization skills to provide a brief summary of the conversation. She used getting back on the customer care wagon as an example. She focused on the customer care aspect, didn't push stuff unless she heard "red flags." She got herself a recruit lead and two booking leads.
DebbieJ
Getting back on the customer care wagon here....

It went really well! I just focused on the customer care aspect, didn't push stuff unless I heard "red flags." Got myself a recruit lead and two booking leads. :)

I just may keep this up. :rolleyes:

I have to do that. I am spending too much time here. ;)

SillyChef said:
I have to do that. I am spending too much time here. ;)

Oh yeah, I do that too. :)

I want to do this and have a bit in the past - just not consistently. One thing I want to do is get leads. I have a hard time not talking about what is going on and trying to get bookings. How do you get the leads without actually asking? My other question is that I already have them on the phone, why not do it now in case I can't get ahold of them again to schedule?!?

Oh, and, I'm not trying to hijack the thread!!! I just didn't type what I first thought which was "WOW, how cool is she!!!!"

The booking leads were outside order people. I just flat out asked them. Since they weren't at the show, I didn't get a chance to ask them then.

I just said someting like..."I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the show. Have you ever thought about hosting one yourself?" And the show they ordered through was $800 so the host got quite a haul, which they knew b/c of the thank you notes I send with that info. The one tonight didn't schedule a date b/c her mom just had surgery, so she just wasn't sure what was going on.

For the recruit lead, I asked for her email (b/c I didn't have one for her) and she said she didn't have a computer. We kept talking and she said something about saving up for one. So I told her that a consultant on my team just used her PC earnings to buy a new laptop, have you ever thought of doing what I do. And she said YES! It's a yes, but not right now kind of answer, so I sent her a new catalog and opportunity brochure and we're going to stay in touch.

That was it.

I used to do these on and off as well, but I'm sticking to it this year because I need and want to beef up my show schedule and recruiting.

I had good intentions tonight. My first call ended up being the entire hour I had available. However, it was well worth it. I was following up on a Wedding registry guest from a Jan. party. She had promised to register, herself, and I had given her all the information before she left the party. Strange, though, her Registry did not get acknowledged to me. Her hostess had asked what was in it for her, and I had promised a gift. So, I just wanted to follow up, was what I told her. As it turned out, when she did register, she must not have put my Consultant number in, and home office assigned one to her. That person had not followed up, so she cancelled that registry and re-entered it with my number. While we were both on the phone, I had gone into my computer to bring up her Registry, and with both names it told me there was NO MATCH. That was one reason we decided to Cancel the first effort, and start over. Has anyone else had that happen to Registries they have had entered by the Bride, herself?

On the three Registries I had last year, I did the entries for all of them.

DebbieJ said:
................. which they knew b/c of the thank you notes I send with that info. ...................
Hey Debbie,

Would you post your thank-you note? I've been thinking about doing this but can't quite figure out what to put in it. I want mine to be short and sweet and I plan to attach it to their receipt. Do you just say.... Thanks...show total was$-----.....host earned $-----.....I earned $------......you can too!

Thanks!
Linda

Awesome Debbie! I actually used to hate to do these; but love it now! People are just so shocked if you call not wanting them to order more, but just to say thank you! Then they tell others the good experience they had with you....and you have customers for life:) My only problem is finding the TIME to make these calls!

I agree Lacy. I ended up sending emails & postcards earlier this month to get caught up on the backlog!

Yeah Deb! That's AWESOME! I need to do that next week! My shows should be delivered and eveyrone happy so get them while the excitement is there!!!:D

Here is my guest thank you. I set it up in PP, so all those bracketed thing get automatically filled in based on the show I'm working with.

I mail them to the host with the receipts after the show and ask her to include one in every bag.

-------------

Thank you so much for your recent order through [Host_First_Name]'s Pampered Chef® party! Your order really helped her have a great party! [Host_First_Name] received $[Would_have_cost] worth of merchandise for $[Order_Total] - and that’s a $[Host_Savings] savings! I’d love to come and cook for you and your friends and help you enjoy similar rewards! Did you know that if [Host_First_Name] had been the consultant she would have earned $[Commission_Earned] at the party--for just a few hours of work while having fun too?!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef® products, please contact me--I’m here to help! All of our products are guaranteed for at least a year, but many are guaranteed for three years or more! Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place, such as under the tray in your silverware drawer, in case you should need the warranty information.

Thank you again for your generous order and enthusiasm for The Pampered Chef®. I hope that you will consider having a party like [Host_First_Name]’s. Or perhaps you’d like to earn some extra money by trying on the apron as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. What’s not to like about over $400 in Pampered Chef® products for minimum commitment and great commission?!

Enjoy your products! Be sure to try the recipes enclosed with your products and feel free to check out the Pampered Chef® online at www.pamperedchef.biz/mypwsurlhere.

Sincerely,
Deb Jennings 123.456.7890 my email here
--------------

Deb, what a wonderful letter. I will be using it!!!!!

Hey Deb! That letter sounds alot like mine! I love it!!!:D

Come to think of it, I think it *is* yours Kristi!

I probably got it here or the group on MSN.

SO ALL CREDIT TO KRISTI ON THIS ONE!!!

Did you register for Alcatraz yet?!?!?!?!!?

Great letter. I might try using that too!

Related to Made a Bunch of "Out of the Box" Calls Tonight

1. What is a "Out of the Box" Call?

A "Out of the Box" Call is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a call or demonstration that goes beyond the traditional party format. It could include a themed party, a virtual party, or a unique way of showcasing our products.

2. How do I make a "Out of the Box" Call?

To make a "Out of the Box" Call, you can get creative and think outside the box! Consider different themes or ways to showcase our products. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef upline or fellow consultants for ideas and inspiration.

3. What are the benefits of making a "Out of the Box" Call?

"Out of the Box" Calls can help you stand out and differentiate yourself from other consultants. They can also bring in new customers and keep existing ones engaged and excited about our products. Plus, they can be a lot of fun!

4. Do I need to have a certain level of experience to make a "Out of the Box" Call?

No, anyone can make a "Out of the Box" Call! It's all about being creative and trying something new. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and have fun with it.

5. Are there any guidelines or restrictions for "Out of the Box" Calls?

While there are no strict rules for "Out of the Box" Calls, it's important to follow Pampered Chef's consultant policies and guidelines. Additionally, make sure your call is still focused on showcasing our products and providing a great customer experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedalf