• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Luck Strikes: $890 Worth of Cookware Delivered to My Doorstep!

In summary, to participate in the "Luck Strikes" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant with a minimum of $150 in sales during the promotional period. The promotion runs for a limited time and dates can vary. The "Luck Strikes" package includes a variety of Pampered Chef cookware products worth $890. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email or phone. You can still participate in other promotions while the "Luck Strikes" promotion is running as long as you meet the minimum sales requirement.
rennea
Gold Member
I got home today and found $890.00 worth of cookware sitting on my front steps. UPS was to deliver it to my work but since there was so many boxes I guess the guy was trying to be nice and delivered them to my house. (small town the UPS guy knows me, I shop to much online):blushing:

As I was picking up the boxes the lady across the street yelled out "must be nice to get new cookware". Thank God nobody stole it:eek: Luck was really on my side today.

Luck WAS on your side....BUT like the lady said "must be nice to get new cookware" :D :D :D

rennea said:
I got home today and found $890.00 worth of cookware sitting on my front steps. UPS was to deliver it to my work but since there was so many boxes I guess the guy was trying to be nice and delivered them to my house. (small town the UPS guy knows me, I shop to much online):blushing:

As I was picking up the boxes the lady across the street yelled out "must be nice to get new cookware". Thank God nobody stole it:eek: Luck was really on my side today.
So has she booked her September show yet so SHE can get some too??

I'm sure you told your neighbor that it certainly is nice to get new cookware and you could tell her how to get some herself. Right? :)

Sounds like a booking cue!

Oh yes I made sure to tell her about how to get it at 60%:) :D ;)

Related to Luck Strikes: $890 Worth of Cookware Delivered to My Doorstep!

1. How do I participate in the "Luck Strikes" promotion?

To participate in the "Luck Strikes" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a minimum of $150 in sales during the promotional period. Your name will automatically be entered into the drawing for a chance to win $890 worth of cookware.

2. When does the "Luck Strikes" promotion take place?

The "Luck Strikes" promotion runs for a limited time and the dates can vary. Please refer to the current promotions section on our website or check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the promotion.

3. What cookware is included in the "Luck Strikes" package?

The "Luck Strikes" package includes a variety of Pampered Chef cookware products, with a total retail value of $890. The specific products included may vary each time the promotion runs, but they will always be a mix of our most popular and versatile items.

4. How will I know if I have won the "Luck Strikes" package?

The winner of the "Luck Strikes" package will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are the lucky winner, you will be contacted by a Pampered Chef representative via email or phone. The winner will also be announced on our website and social media pages.

5. Can I still participate in other promotions while the "Luck Strikes" promotion is running?

Yes, you can participate in other promotions and incentives while the "Luck Strikes" promotion is running. However, keep in mind that you must have a minimum of $150 in sales during the promotional period to be eligible for the "Luck Strikes" drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherbug737
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
nikkijo