1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Low fat appiteizer needed

1. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

I have a party in March and just found out the hostess is on a diet for a wedding. :) :) ...could any one give me an idea for an appetizer to make for this party that is low in fat? :confused:

Feb 24, 2006
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Low Fat Appetizer

I like the Touchdown Taco Dip. You can use FF beans, FF sour cream, FF cheese, FF cream cheese, etc. Then use the baked tostitos. No one would know but you and the host.

Feb 24, 2006
  3. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

Never even thought of doing that, sounds great!!!
    Thanks for the advise.
    Think I might have to make it for my family to see how it is.
    ;)

Feb 24, 2006
  4. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

I love the new antipasto-veggie pizza in the new SB - theres no way it is high in calories - its vegetables and a little cheese. Very healthy.

Feb 24, 2006
  5. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

That's funny you just happened to ask that. I was just in the process of emailing back and forth with a hostess that is doing an upcoming Weight Watchers show. She has decided for sure on the Mexican Bean Dip (It's Good For You cookbook) and possibly the Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups (same cookbook) or fruit and a low fat dip. I kind of hope she goes for the fruit so I can show off the new Chillzanne server. Let me know if you need any of the recipes.

Feb 24, 2006
  6. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

OH - the curry spread in the new SB is good too - we had it last night with celery sticks, carrot sticks and apple slices. It was yummy!

Feb 24, 2006
  7. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

Thanks so much for the tips...
    what is the low fat dip?
    And I definately would love the berry wonton receipie, when you have a chance
    :)
    Thanks again

Feb 24, 2006
  8. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Here they are!

Recipes for Mexican Bean Dip and Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups.

Attached Files:

Feb 24, 2006
  9. speedychef

speedychef Veteran Member

I did a few light cooking demos in January and made the Fresh Basil Bruschetta from the "It's Good For You" cookbook.

Feb 24, 2006
  10. varga11

varga11 Novice Member

I just did a show with the berries and cream wonton cups. They are soo yummy low in points for Weight watchers too! They're fun and easy and look so pretty when they are done.

Feb 25, 2006
Have something to add?