• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low fat appiteizer needed

pcnewbie72

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2006
I have a party in March and just found out the hostess is on a diet for a wedding. :) :) ...could any one give me an idea for an appetizer to make for this party that is low in fat? :confused:

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Low Fat Appetizer

I like the Touchdown Taco Dip. You can use FF beans, FF sour cream, FF cheese, FF cream cheese, etc. Then use the baked tostitos. No one would know but you and the host.

pcnewbie72

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2006
Never even thought of doing that, sounds great!!!
Thanks for the advise.
Think I might have to make it for my family to see how it is.
;)

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I love the new antipasto-veggie pizza in the new SB - theres no way it is high in calories - its vegetables and a little cheese. Very healthy.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
pcnewbie72 said:
I have a party in March and just found out the hostess is on a diet for a wedding. :) :) ...could any one give me an idea for an appetizer to make for this party that is low in fat? :confused:

That's funny you just happened to ask that. I was just in the process of emailing back and forth with a hostess that is doing an upcoming Weight Watchers show. She has decided for sure on the Mexican Bean Dip (It's Good For You cookbook) and possibly the Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups (same cookbook) or fruit and a low fat dip. I kind of hope she goes for the fruit so I can show off the new Chillzanne server. Let me know if you need any of the recipes.

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
OH - the curry spread in the new SB is good too - we had it last night with celery sticks, carrot sticks and apple slices. It was yummy!

pcnewbie72

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2006
Thanks so much for the tips...
what is the low fat dip?
And I definately would love the berry wonton receipie, when you have a chance
:)
Thanks again

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Here they are!

Recipes for Mexican Bean Dip and Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups.

Attachments

• Mexican Bean Dip.doc
    22 KB · Views: 288

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
I did a few light cooking demos in January and made the Fresh Basil Bruschetta from the "It's Good For You" cookbook.

varga11

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2006
I just did a show with the berries and cream wonton cups. They are soo yummy low in points for Weight watchers too! They're fun and easy and look so pretty when they are done.