• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Make for My Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show?

In summary, the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" is an online cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and healthy meals that are low in calories. It takes place every Sunday afternoon on the Pampered Chef website and viewers can participate from their own homes. No special equipment or ingredients are needed to participate, and viewers are encouraged to ask questions during the live demonstration. The recipes demonstrated are also available for download on the Pampered Chef website, social media pages, and in the monthly newsletter.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I have a Host who will have guests on diets. So, she is thinking something "low fat, low cals and so forth." But, she is afraid if she does this, she will get "something with no flavor that stinks." She says she doesn't like "foods with the low fat, low sodium, no calories type. It takes all the flavor away."

So, what should I advise her? It's my first Sunday show at 2 p.m. I was kind of leaning towards a Taste of the Caribbean show but haven't made the Salmon Cakes or the Colossal Chopped Salad, which both look like they would fit the bill. But would it be better to go with Dulce de Leche Bites or the Profiterole Puffs? Sunday afternoon is an odd time. Hard to figure out what to make.

Thanks for your help.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

what if you did a chopped salad and then something fruity and simple like a fruit salsa with the cinnamon tortilla chips? (you could add mango to your fruit salsa for a tropical twist)

That's a good idea! And you can serve lemonade made with Splenda in the QSP (show off the UM, too).

1. What is the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" all about?

The "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and healthy meals that are low in calories. Our goal is to show you how to make nutritious and satisfying dishes without sacrificing flavor.

2. When and where does the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" take place?

The "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" is an online event that takes place every Sunday afternoon on our Pampered Chef website. You can tune in from the comfort of your own home and watch our live cooking demonstration.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show". Our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make with basic kitchen tools and common ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.

4. Can I ask questions during the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show"?

Absolutely! We encourage viewers to ask questions and engage with our host during the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show". You can submit your questions through the live chat feature on our website and our host will do their best to answer them during the demonstration.

5. Are the recipes demonstrated on the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" available for download?

Yes, all of the recipes demonstrated on the "Low-Cal Sunday Afternoon Show" are available for download on our Pampered Chef website. You can also find them on our social media pages and in our monthly newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mbreeding