• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I demo at my Sunday afternoon show?

In summary, the Sunday show featured a main meal idea, dessert, and appetizer. The host recommended a recipe for pasta bake that uses many of the company's products and the show was a big hit. There are weekend shows coming up and the host is plans to demo foccacia bread, which uses many of the company's products.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I don't normally do Sunday shows but I am doing one for someone this month. It will be after lunch and so I'm a bit at a loss for what to demo. She's had quite a few shows and LOVES PC so she's familiar with lots of our recipes. She's open to ideas and is very excited... noone has ever used a PWS with her and she's emailing the whole world I think... :) Anyway... since I don't normally do daytime/afternoon shows ... I'm at a loss... I need your wonderful help. I've called my director as well but I just know there are great ideas right here. TIA

quiverfull7 said:
I don't normally do Sunday shows but I am doing one for someone this month. It will be after lunch and so I'm a bit at a loss for what to demo. She's had quite a few shows and LOVES PC so she's familiar with lots of our recipes. She's open to ideas and is very excited... noone has ever used a PWS with her and she's emailing the whole world I think... :) Anyway... since I don't normally do daytime/afternoon shows ... I'm at a loss... I need your wonderful help. I've called my director as well but I just know there are great ideas right here. TIA
If everyone has already eaten lunch then I would suggest a dessert. I have one that everyone RAVES about! It is so good!!!!

Attachments

• CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID WREATH.doc
    22 KB · Views: 348
Why not do a trifle? They're easy, beautiful, and a great way to talk about the new spring products?

I have a show Saturday at 1pm and we are going to do the microwave cake in the fluted stoneware... to showcase the stoneware:)

quiverfull7 said:

I did a Sunday afternoon show a couple weeks ago. My host wanted me to demo a main meal idea. I made the Pronto Pasta Bake and for dessert I made the Tuxedo Brownie cups. It was a big hit. The pasta makes up a nice amount for a good crowd and you can tell them that the leftovers freeze great. I did it and the second time round was just as good as the first time round!

Cheers

chefkristin said:
If everyone has already eaten lunch then I would suggest a dessert. I have one that everyone RAVES about! It is so good!!!!

Oh dear gawd!! I'm drooling here!! I think I'm going to have to test this one out myself!!!

thanks for sharing!
Cheers

ChefAggi said:
Oh dear gawd!! I'm drooling here!! I think I'm going to have to test this one out myself!!!

thanks for sharing!
Cheers
LOL!! Apple Pie won't be good enough anymore. I had a lot of people ask me for this because they wanted to make it for the holidays! It is SOOOOO EASY AND YUMMY!!!!!:p

Oh my... caramel and apples together are my favorite. I am already planning on the micro cake since everyone is always amazed by it... hmmm... keep em coming everyone... I'm going to do the "Sneak Peak" idea for booking a show with the new items so I don't want to do a Trifle yet ... should I have something that isn't sugary? A hot dip or something? THANKS!!!

Since Sunday is traditionally roast chicken dinner night, how about the 30-minute chicken? You can tell people that roast chicken isn't just for Sunday anymore. :)

I have done a few Sunday afternoon shows. I always do something small, like an appetizer recipe b/c most everyone is full from Sunday lunch. The one time I did a lot of food, half of it was left over b/c all the guest said they were just too full to eat. I did the Tex Mex Melts for a small appetizer that shows lots of products.

The Tomato Basil Squares are not that "heavy" either. And are soo good and easy.

I've got weekend shows the next couple weekends and am doing the foccacia bread (page 13 of stoneware inspirations). It will show off stones for the special and it uses lots of products. Plus it is delicious!

I also use about 1/3 of a medium onion and chop it with the chopper - it adds flavor and allows you to show off that product too besides the mandoline. And you can hopefully get people to book because the mandoline is next month's special - plus they can be one of the first to see all the new products too!

People always devour it and there's never any leftovers!

Good luck on Sunday!

Val

jrstephens said:
I have done a few Sunday afternoon shows. I always do something small, like an appetizer recipe b/c most everyone is full from Sunday lunch.

I could find room for the Carmel Apple braid I think!!! LOL!!

Sunday afternoon shows are usually some of my best shows:) Sometimes people say they're full from lunch; but they always still sample what we make!

Thanks SO much!!! This is such great help! I am actually going to do the Caramel Apple Ring this Saturday too! You all are just the greatest!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! Keep sending out any more ideas too! :)

I have done several Sunday afternoon shows and the host usually wants vegies and a dip and a dessert. I usually only do one recipe but if they insist on adding the vegies and dip we just have that all ready when the guests arrive and point out that the dip is PC.

How about the Harvest Chicken Salad?

I've done the Choc Pecan Lattice Tart at 2 of my Sunday afternoon shows and it was a hit! You can also show off the ice cream dipper w/the optional ice cream and sometimes I get Cool Whip too to show off the EAD.

I've done the chicken club ring 2x for brunches so far, everyone loved it.

Just did a great Sunday afternoon show yesterday--we did a lunch, and everyone came hungry. I did the Hearty Chili and Bread Bowls from Stoneware Inspirations (all made ahead, chili simmering on the stove as guests arrived), and I did Banana Cream Brownie Squares as a dessert (from Casual Cooking). Turned out great, and I sold eight cookbooks to the five guests!

Sounds great Brandie ! glad it went well.

I may need to try that chili. Mine is just not tasting good these days.

Related to What should I demo at my Sunday afternoon show?

1. What exactly is "Sunday Afternoon Show Help"?

"Sunday Afternoon Show Help" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants and hosts plan and execute successful cooking shows on Sunday afternoons. It provides tips, resources, and support to make the show experience smooth and enjoyable for all involved.

2. How do I sign up for "Sunday Afternoon Show Help"?

You can sign up for "Sunday Afternoon Show Help" by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and resources to get started.

3. Is there a cost associated with "Sunday Afternoon Show Help"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Sunday Afternoon Show Help". It is a complimentary program offered by Pampered Chef to help our consultants and hosts have successful shows.

4. What kind of resources are available through "Sunday Afternoon Show Help"?

"Sunday Afternoon Show Help" offers a variety of resources such as show planning guides, cooking demonstration videos, recipe suggestions, and marketing materials. These resources are designed to help you plan and execute a successful cooking show.

5. Can I still participate in "Sunday Afternoon Show Help" if I am not available on Sunday afternoons?

Yes, while "Sunday Afternoon Show Help" is specifically designed for shows on Sunday afternoons, the resources and support provided can still be utilized for shows on other days of the week. We want to help you have a successful show no matter when it takes place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows