• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Supplies, Doorprizes and Paperwork to Sell!

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and essential business supplies. They do not provide door prizes but offer incentives and rewards for consultants. The amount of paperwork needed to sell varies and they provide training and resources to streamline the process. The starter kit cannot be customized, but additional products can be added at a discounted price. New consultants receive comprehensive training, ongoing support, and access to an online community and one-on-one coaching from experienced leaders.
leannvv
I've recently returned to work and other than a few individual sales of the new spring stuff, I am hanging it up!
Below is a list of what I have. I'm new at the paperwork thing, so make me a fair offer and include shipping from 66221. I would rather make larger sales, so as not to make a million PO trips. I only want PayPal- but am not set up for Credit Cards- (you can check my Ebay/Paypal feedback and see that I am a 100% feedback seller/buyer)

I have the following things available for sale:

1 package new Dining OUt Phyllo recipe cards
27 remaining Caramel Drizzle cards
15 remaining Portobello-Chicken Panini cards

2 full unopen packages of Dining Out Invite cards

33 total opened Dining Out Invite Cards

4 unopened packages of Show Invites

30 total opened Show Invites

3/4 a package of the "THANKS FOR JOINING US AT THE SHOW" info cards

Black Leather-ish PC 1/2 inch binder

9 PURPLE It's Show Time Planners

44 Fall/Winter 2006 Guest Order Forms

2007 Taste of Tropics Demo binder with all inserts untouched

6 sheets NEW CONSULTANT KIT-ASK ME stickers

5 Cooking Show Planning Guides-2007

1 Spanish 2007 catalog

3 Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2006
1 Seasons Best Summer 2006

Orange Peeler

1 package, unopened of print-ready sales recipts ( the blank kind you use in your printer with the guarantees etc on the back)

15 Mini Catalogs Fall/ Winter 2006- they have my label on them, however.

10 SPRING/Summer 2007 catalogs-brand new, no markings

20 Fall/Winter 2006 Catalogs- brand new, no markings ( will throw 2 additional with my sticker on it)

Has anyone made you an offer yet??

Not yet! :) my email is [email protected]

Paperwork to sellI would like to have the seasons best let me know prices and shipping for 78941. E-Mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Mary Kalinec:)

Sold in one lot! Thank you! :)

1. What types of supplies are included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, baking sheets, measuring cups, and stoneware. It also includes catalogs, order forms, and other essential business supplies.

2. Are the door prizes provided by Pampered Chef or do I have to purchase them myself?

Pampered Chef does not provide door prizes. However, we do offer a variety of incentives and rewards for our consultants to use, such as product discounts and free shipping offers, to help boost their sales and business success.

3. Is there a certain amount of paperwork that I need to sell in order to be successful with Pampered Chef?

The amount of paperwork needed to sell will vary for each consultant. However, we provide training and resources to help you streamline your paperwork and make the selling process easier and more efficient.

4. Can I customize my starter kit to include specific products that I am interested in selling?

At this time, we do not offer customization for the starter kit. However, you can always add on additional products to your kit at a discounted price after joining as a consultant.

5. What type of support and training is provided for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive training program for new consultants, as well as ongoing support and resources to help you succeed. This includes virtual and in-person training sessions, access to an online community of consultants, and one-on-one coaching from experienced leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • Cyork2114