• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking Large Pampered Chef Logo Shirts

In summary, the large Pampered Chef logo shirts are available in sizes ranging from Small to 3XL and come in a variety of colors including black, white, navy, and red. They are unisex and can be customized with names or team names for an additional fee. The material is a comfortable and durable cotton blend.
tinaglotzbach
Gold Member
I am a new consultant and would really love to advertise my new buisness with some PC clothing but just can not afford it at the moment I though maybe someone might have some they no longer were using they could let go for a good price
thanks Tina

I have 2 New Large Shirts: 1 Aqua and 1 Light Purple from Merrill. I will let go for $7 a peice plus shipping. So for Aprox. $18-$20 you get both. My email is [email protected]

Cleger...I may be interested if she declines. =)

sounds great I messanged you :) hope I can figure out how to get your reply :) I hate computers

1. What sizes are available for the large Pampered Chef logo shirts?

Our large Pampered Chef logo shirts are available in sizes ranging from Small to 3XL.

2. Do the large Pampered Chef logo shirts come in different colors?

Yes, our large Pampered Chef logo shirts come in a variety of colors including black, white, navy, and red.

3. Are the large Pampered Chef logo shirts unisex or gender-specific?

Our large Pampered Chef logo shirts are unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

4. Can I customize the large Pampered Chef logo shirts with my name or team name?

Yes, we offer customization services for our large Pampered Chef logo shirts. You can add your name or team name for an additional fee.

5. What is the material of the large Pampered Chef logo shirts?

Our large Pampered Chef logo shirts are made of a comfortable and durable cotton blend material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolene Williams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mypclady
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mypclady
  • ChefRiGuy