• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Wording Help for a Potential Host Letter?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party has several benefits, including earning free and discounted products, connecting with loved ones, and learning new recipes and cooking techniques. To become a host, simply schedule a date with a Pampered Chef consultant, and you can even host a virtual party. The only requirement is to have a minimum of 3-4 guests. Pampered Chef offers various party options, and as a host, you will receive support from your consultant and have access to online tools and resources.
pamperedbykathy
Just wondering if anyone has there thinking caps on and could help me with wording for a poential host letter. I have some that are thinking and would like to give them the pampered treatment.

Kathy

Have you tried calling them?

Good point Deb - Kathy - personal contact many times makes a difference, it is easy to ignore mail when busy...

Call and say, "I just wanted to share with you how exciting our month of May is and how we can help the American Cancer Society while getting you some products for free also!"

And for June, "We have not the normal 1 or 2 host specials, but a choice of three!" It is a great time to get outside, invite family and friends over and have a show...

What about offering a specific theme show?

Like "I am doing a Think Pink show for Help Whip Cancer in May and I thought you might want to get in on this exclusive show"

or "I am doing a grill and thrill show to start off summer right in June and thought of you! You enjoyed the _____ recipe at _______'s show so much I thought you might like the __________ that I am making for this fun and casual show."

potential host letterI have talked to the potential hosts and they want some more information in writing. It is easier for them that way.

Kathy

What exactly do they want to know? They get a night together with friends and family and a FREE SHOPPING SPREE at the end of it. How can they refuse?????

Kathy - there are the nice "Taste of the Tropics" flyers that have the host benefits listed neatly on the back. It is a one page flyer on supplies that hows it all...

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a trained consultant.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. You can also host a virtual party if an in-person event is not possible.

What are the requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The only requirement for hosting a party is to have a minimum of 3-4 guests in attendance. This can include friends, family, and co-workers.

What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including in-person parties, virtual parties, fundraisers, bridal showers, and themed parties such as girls' night or holiday parties.

What kind of support will I receive as a host?

As a host, you will receive support from your Pampered Chef consultant in planning and promoting your event. You will also have access to online tools and resources to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • liz_grinkin