• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Think About It Booklet

In summary, the Think About It Booklet is a free catalog from Pampered Chef that showcases their top kitchen products and offers tips and recipes. It can be found on their website, at a party, or through a consultant. Though there may be a small shipping fee for online orders. It cannot be used for direct ordering, but it does feature exclusive deals and promotions.
tahodgin
Gold Member
Someone posted a "Think About It" booklet on here & I love that. It's in PDF format though. Does anyone have it in Word? I also love the artwork on it? Anyone know where I can get just that? Thanks

do a files search - think about it
It is Rae Bates' booklet and a mainstay in my handout bag! I love it

They are in PDF format & another format I can't use. I was hoping to get it in Word. Thanks

The other format is publisher - that's what Rae uses. I'm guessing that a Word version isn't available because a) it's too big or b) formatting doesn't follow correctly.

You're exactly right, Crystal. The formatting doesn't work in Word.The graphics I used were just Microsoft clip-art. I searched smilie and those were some of the ones that popped up.

ok Thanks anyway

tahodgin, try using http://www.pdfescape.com to open, edit, and print the file. Someone mentioned the site once here, and I love it! Not only does it make editing pdf files easy, but it's FREE (and, we know how much PCers love free!).

great. thanks, Sarah

What is the Think About It Booklet?

The Think About It Booklet is a catalog from Pampered Chef that showcases our top kitchen products and provides helpful tips and recipes.

Where can I find the Think About It Booklet?

The Think About It Booklet can be found on our website, at a Pampered Chef party, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the Think About It Booklet free?

Yes, the Think About It Booklet is free and can be obtained through our website or a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be a small shipping fee if ordering online.

Can I order products directly from the Think About It Booklet?

No, the Think About It Booklet is a catalog and does not allow for direct ordering. You can place an order through our website or with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Think About It Booklet?

Yes, the Think About It Booklet often features exclusive deals and promotions on our top products. Be sure to check the catalog for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies