• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Latest News? Check Out My New Thread!

In summary, "Today's News: A Fresh Thread" is a weekly newsletter produced by Pampered Chef that features company news, tips, recipes, and product information. It is released every week on Tuesday morning and can be subscribed to through the Pampered Chef website. The newsletter can be easily shared with others and submissions and ideas from readers are welcomed.
cookn' katie
I started a new thread for just todays news. The other thread has gotten so long, I thought it would be easier to find it here.

Just bumping so the news gets placed in a thread that hasn't been overwhelmed with replies! LOL

Is that the Katie I know from conference with Heather??

BeckiAre you there? I knew that you would be addicted to this site too. Are you excited about all the new stuff? When are you going to take directorship? Just think you get to go to the new training. I won't be to far behind you. Katie

Yes, I am pretty much addicted!! Lots of great ideas here, don't you think?
I'd like to get a couple more recruits before I accept Directorship. I hate the thought of worrying about keeping it! When it's right, I will jump in with both feet and go!!!!!!!! Shall we aim for Director Training in August together?

Related to Looking for the Latest News? Check Out My New Thread!

1. What is "Today's News: A Fresh Thread"?

"Today's News: A Fresh Thread" is a weekly newsletter produced by Pampered Chef that features the latest news and updates from the company, as well as tips, recipes, and product information.

2. How often is "Today's News: A Fresh Thread" released?

The newsletter is released every week on Tuesday morning.

3. How can I subscribe to "Today's News: A Fresh Thread"?

To subscribe to the newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the designated field. You will then receive the newsletter in your inbox every week.

4. Can I share "Today's News: A Fresh Thread" with others?

Yes, you can easily share the newsletter with others by forwarding the email or sharing the link on social media. You can also encourage others to subscribe to the newsletter.

5. Can I submit content or ideas for "Today's News: A Fresh Thread"?

Yes, we welcome submissions and ideas from our readers! If you have a recipe, tip, or story that you would like to share, please send it to our email address listed in the newsletter. We may feature your submission in an upcoming issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies