• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the 30 Uses for Stoneware Flyer

In summary, the "30 Uses for Stoneware" flyer offers customers a variety of ideas and inspiration for using their Pampered Chef stoneware products beyond just baking. The flyer can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, by searching for it or asking a consultant for a copy. It features uses for all types of stoneware products, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and bread pans. Pampered Chef stoneware is also safe to use in the microwave with recommended cooking times and temperatures. Some unique uses for stoneware include using it as a serving platter, a way to keep food warm while entertaining, and even as a cold stone for making homemade ice cream.
mamavazquez
One of my hosts want more ideas for stoneware...I saw this flyer once but cant find it now.

Hope this helps. I had this file in my stuff. Only other thing I have is on each piece of stone and it gives you different recipes for that piece of stone. :)

Attachments

• 30 Ways in 30 Days!.doc
    61 KB · Views: 882
Last edited:
Looks great! THANK YOU!!

Awesome!
Schel

That is really awsome!!! Thank You!!

Related to Looking for the 30 Uses for Stoneware Flyer

1. What is the purpose of the "30 Uses for Stoneware" flyer?

The "30 Uses for Stoneware" flyer provides customers with ideas and inspiration for using their Pampered Chef stoneware in various ways, not just for baking.

2. How do I access the "30 Uses for Stoneware" flyer?

The flyer can be accessed through our website, by searching for "30 Uses for Stoneware" in the search bar, or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

3. Are the 30 uses only for specific stoneware products?

No, the flyer includes uses for all types of Pampered Chef stoneware, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and bread pans.

4. Can I use the stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. Just be sure to follow the recommended cooking times and temperatures for your specific dish.

5. What are some unique uses for stoneware that I might not have thought of?

Some unique uses for stoneware include using it as a serving platter, using it to keep food warm while entertaining, and even using it as a cold stone for making homemade ice cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • PamperedbyKaren