• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware 101: Expert Tips for Using and Caring for Your New Kitchenware

In summary, stoneware is a durable and heat-resistant ceramic material that is thicker and heavier than traditional metal bakeware. It can be used in both the microwave and oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It does not need to be seasoned before use, but it is recommended to wash it before the first use. Cleaning stoneware is easy and can be done with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or brush. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for optimal use and maintenance.
PamperedbyKaren
I want to give my customers who bought stoneware a flyer with some tips on how to use it and care for it. Anyone have one?

Great info - THANK YOU, Kasey!

I have never done an attachment - hopefully this will work.

Attachments

• Stoneware Use and Care Guide.doc
    29 KB · Views: 438
Thanks you're the best!!

Can anyone tell me if you can use your stoneware in the broiler?

No, you aren't supposed to use stoneware under the broiler.

Thanks JAE!!!

Is there a recipe that uses the stoneware fluted pan in the microwave? If so, has anyone tried it?

Mel92504 said:
Is there a recipe that uses the stoneware fluted pan in the microwave? If so, has anyone tried it?

If you're talking about the cakes...all the time! Just got a request from my daughter's friend to make it for the holiday party I'm cooking for them on Tuesday.

Kitchen2u said:
If you're talking about the cakes...all the time! Just got a request from my daughter's friend to make it for the holiday party I'm cooking for them on Tuesday.

Yeah, I was thinking about purchasing one to use for my demo's to show how the stoneware can be used in the microwave, but I couldn't seem to find any recipes. Could you email me yours? [email protected]

TIA

1. What is stoneware and how is it different from other types of bakeware?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at high temperatures, making it more durable and able to withstand extreme heat. It is thicker and heavier than traditional metal bakeware, allowing it to distribute heat more evenly and retain heat for longer periods of time.

2. Can stoneware be used in the microwave and oven?

Yes, stoneware can be used in both the microwave and oven. It is safe to use up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Do I need to season my stoneware before using it?

No, our stoneware is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. However, we recommend washing it with warm, soapy water before its first use.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

Stoneware is naturally non-stick, so it is easy to clean. Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or brush. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, as they can damage the surface of the stoneware.

5. Can stoneware go in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware and maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies