• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Superfast, Easy Recipes for Shows...

In summary, most people find it difficult to demo food while also talking. One suggestion is to do a type of dip or spread for the appetizer, and something large for the dessert.
jentapp
I'm finding it very difficult to get the recipes I've been using prepared and keeping everyone's interest and being able to think all at the same time. Does anyone have any suggestions for Nov/Dec shows that would be fast and easy, and still show off a decent number of products?

I've been doing Tex-Mex Chicken Melts (always a hit, but are taking me forever to put together), Cannoli Dip (that one I'm ok with), Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups (take forever to get them into the pan), and Caprese Sandwich Ring (variation on the mini sandwiches, saw my Exec Dir do it at a show and loved the idea...one of those ones that I'm ok with, but doesn't show a ton of products since I can't do the nuts in them for the pesto). I have 2 others on the list, but no one has been picking those (they get to choose 1 "main" and 1 "dessert" item).

Mom's apple crisp! Its fast, easy and you microwave it!

Mom's Apple Crisp
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Hot Pizza Dip
Touchdown Taco Dip
I always do some kind of dip or spread for the appetizer, and always something large for the dessert - anything you have to do as individual portions takes so much longer! My actual Demo time (working w/ food) is never more than 15 minutes max! Also, I have one recipe mostly made, and the other one all prepped before the show.

Mom's Apple Crisp is one of my favorites, only make sure your host's microwave can accomodate the deep dish baker. I didn't - and had a prepared recipe that didn't fit into her microwave!

I love doing the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie. Doing it tonight, in fact!

Jennifer,

I realize it has been a while since you started this thread, but I was looking for something else and came across this thread.

I make the Berries 'n Cream Wanton Cups at shows, but I make the wanton cups at home ahead of time. The transport well in the Stainless Steel Bowl with the lid on. When I get to the host's house, I put the cups on a SA Medium Square and the prepare the filling as my demo. I let each guest come up and make their own cup after the demo. I always sell at least 1 or 2EAD's when I do this and it does not take that long at all to demo the filling.

Hope this helps:)

Profiterole Puffs are delish... make a great impression. I just make the puffs before everyone gets there, put them on the cooling rack, make the filling and stuff them while I talk about everything. I also think it makes a great holiday impression.

Chicken Enchilida Ring.... it's so yummy, fast and shows off so many products... I've done my first 4 shows and this is what I use as my demo recipe...

1. What types of recipes do you recommend for a quick and easy Pampered Chef show?

For a fast and effortless Pampered Chef show, we suggest focusing on recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes. This includes simple appetizers, one-pot meals, and easy desserts that can be made in advance.

2. Can you provide some recipe ideas for a time-saving Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Some popular options include our Veggie Pizza Bites, Taco Ring, One-Pot Spaghetti, and No-Bake Cheesecake. These recipes are not only delicious, but they are also quick and easy to make, making them perfect for a Pampered Chef show.

3. Are there any recipes that can be easily customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that can be adapted for different dietary needs. Our website offers a filter option to search for recipes that are gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-carb. Additionally, many of our products have recipe variations that cater to specific dietary restrictions.

4. How can I make sure I have all the necessary ingredients for my Pampered Chef show recipes?

To ensure a smooth and stress-free cooking experience, we suggest preparing a grocery list before your show. Our website also offers a feature to add all the ingredients from a recipe to your shopping list, making it easier to keep track of what you need to buy.

5. Do you have any tips for making my Pampered Chef show run efficiently?

Yes, we recommend prepping as much as possible before your show. This includes measuring out ingredients, chopping vegetables, and preheating any necessary appliances. Additionally, having a clean and organized workspace can help things run smoothly during the show. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks to guests and have fun while cooking together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies